[PS4] GT3 Championship -Friday GTRP Is the Champion!- Final Round @Spa 23rd julyOpen 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 541 comments
and the 2016 porsche has different specs than the 2017 car and is also faster...
so maybe we should all be driving the same car?

best way to deal with it would be some kind of ballast or power limitation system but we all now how basic AC lobbies are. I'm afraid we won't get those soon...

Last edited:
and the 2016 porsche has different specs than the 2017 car and is also faster...
so maybe we should all be driving the same car?

best way to deal with it would be some kind of ballast or power limitation system but we all now how basic AC lobbies are. I'm afraid we won't get those soon...
No need to double post.

Ban the GTE in my opinion.

AC has a pretty good BOP in regards to most of the GT3 cars already so we don't really need to question it at this moment but GTE cars should be in their own retrospective class.

No need to double post.

Ban the GTE in my opinion.

AC has a pretty good BOP in regards to most of the GT3 cars already so we don't really need to question it at this moment but GTE cars should be in their own retrospective class.

well the audi is not a GT3 car either. and i did some testing and the BOP of the other cars is not that close in my opinion. The 2016 Porsche is also way faster than the others.

well the audi is not a GT3 car either. and i did some testing and the BOP of the other cars is not that close in my opinion. The 2016 Porsche is also way faster than the others.

But the Audi R8 is accepted in GT3 championships (In real life) whereas the Vette isnt.

Maybe we could do a pole, if the majority are fine with the Corvette being in then we all accept it and move on.

But the Audi R8 is accepted in GT3 championships (In real life) whereas the Vette isnt.

Maybe we could do a pole, if the majority are fine with the Corvette being in then we all accept it and move on.

I don't think this version of the R8 is in the GT3 championships...
The Vette is also down in power and quite heavy compared to the other cars.

The Audi Ultra LMS is a GT3 race car.

I have to disagree with your last statement, i have driven faster lap times with the ferrari but certainly not way faster.

Edit : I don't want a discussion about which car is faster, i could copy/paste the RSR db for all allowed cars and see which one seems to be the fastest.

All the GT3's on the game are accepted into the current Blancpain series and they are fairly levelled out and to be a GT3 series it should be restricted to only GT3's plus there are loads of cars which people can select from within that criteria so why the car selection be needdd to be expanded into GTE's because everyone is fine using GT3 cars except for you?

Are you ignoring the fact GTE's have much more power, wider track and more downforce compared to GT3's so if that was to be translated into AC then they are obviously going to have more of an advantage over people who use GT3 cars.

Last edited:
All the GT3's on the game are accepted into the current Blancpain series and they are fairly levelled out and to be a GT3 series it should be restricted to only GT3's plus there are loads of cars which people can select from within that criteria so why the car selection be needdd to be expanded into GTE's because everyone is fine using GT3 cars except for you?

Are you ignoring the fact GTE's have much more power, wider track and more downforce compared to GT3's so if that was to be translated into AC then they are obviously going to have more of an advantage over people who use GT3 cars.

so now you say it yourself, the BOP is levelled out. look i didnt know it was not a GT3 car. I just did some testing, I liked the car, I was happy nobody else took it so I proposed it here. Nobody seemed to bother up until I ended being fairly fast in it. I have spent quite some time last week tweaking it and getting a feel for it. I m only defending it for that reason.

so now you say it yourself, the BOP is levelled out. look i didnt know it was not a GT3 car. I just did some testing, I liked the car, I was happy nobody else took it so I proposed it here. Nobody seemed to bother up until I ended being fairly fast in it. I have spent quite some time last week tweaking it and getting a feel for it. I m only defending it for that reason.
Well, I didn't realise it can be permitted of only yesterday and maybe no nobody selected it because it is NOT A GT3.....

We all want fair and fun racing within regulation so my vote is casted.

whatever dudes i don't even need the vote. my desire to drive that sexy beast has gone to zero here. i ll come up with another car.

In any case it's settled i guess...

Any target laptimes from the fast guys? I.need them to post how many laps we'll run

Just been doing some practice, but this time used similar setup from Silverstone yesterday and getting better. My fastest lap now is 1.48.6 on barcelona.
Got setup from thekie25 on YouTube, a very fast sim racer.

I been in the 1:48's on a good lap but running consistently in the mid 49's usually.
Are people using the softs around here? That left front tire wants to die! :lol:

Just did a 10 lap simulation with AI, best lap was a 1:48.3 which was done on the last lap. Mainly 49's with passing cars etc.

If anyones running the Ferrari I calculated 35L for 10 laps and double that for 20.

Just did a 10 lap simulation with AI, best lap was a 1:48.3 which was done on the last lap. Mainly 49's with passing cars etc.

If anyones running the Ferrari I calculated 35L for 10 laps and double that for 20.

Thanks. I'll then run with an extra 5 to be on the save side ;-)

Back