[PS4] GT3 Championship -Friday GTRP Is the Champion!- Final Round @Spa 23rd julyOpen 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 541 comments
/
The fuel loads should be pretty consistent each week, and I think each car varies a bit on fuel consumption. I'm planning on using 40 liters (running a bit heavy just to be safe) in the 650S for the 10 lap race. Some of these GT3 cars have a digital readout of the fuel load on the dash, and it makes calculating these numbers easier.

Maybe I have a dumb question: is the C7.R a GT3 car?
i think it is? Mightyl is insanely.fast in.it

@azidahaka I'm sorry I didn't answer before. Have missed that detail about letting you know if I was available or not. Hope you all have a good race. Is there anyone who will streaming the race?

What a disaster! Forgot to put fuel in for the first race and then my wheel stopped working during quali for the second race so had to reboot. Oh and thanks for leaving me room through Becketts mightylieven ;)

Well the first race was great for me! Got pole and won

Second race forgot to change my set-up/fuel so started the race with 10 litres of fuel...... had to pit first lap ffs! lol
Note to self: Make sure you change your setup before qually ends!

I was worried that first race I didn't have enough fuel, but 30 was enough. Second I put 65 just in case.
Second race I got rammed from behind first corner but I was going a bit slow, made it up from last to 3rd in the end
Good racing look forward to more.

What a disaster! Forgot to put fuel in for the first race and then my wheel stopped working during quali for the second race so had to reboot. Oh and thanks for leaving me room through Becketts mightylieven ;)

same here forgot to put fuel for the first race as well. you are welcome Slim trying to keep it clean and still competitive...

Sorry friday for the bump in the first race, was still getting used to the braking distances. but i did wait for you didnt i :).
Second race we had a great chase for like 8 laps just until the point where Friday got disconnected. Nice driving there. Pretty lonely once you were gone @Friday_GTRP

Test Race Results

Race 1

1. marqueez
  2. buybon
  3. marcogt5
  4. stupid sean
  5. mightylieven
  6. tp-35
  7. mec-pik
  8. gtp_slim
  9. karsten
  10. little regret
  11. don mejillone
  12. friday
Race 2
  1. mightylieven
  2. buybon
  3. marco gt5
  4. karsten
  5. stupidsean
  6. markeez
  7. mec-pik
  8. don mejillone
  9. littleregrets
  10. tp-35

Post race chat
I trashed Race 1 on turn 3, not sure what was up, maybe cold tires or a tap? in any case the car skipped like possessed and trashed itself completely so i hed to take a 40 secs repairment pit...

Race 2 i slapped fuel and mediums and was ready to go, first corner and BAM a Z4 slammed into me in a rather silly way and sent me spinning... luckily almost no damage but had to climb back from last >_> In the end between DCs, people spinning out or forgetting to put fuel in i managed to get to 5th with a couple laps ahead and Sean in front. I tried pushing him to a mistake and wow it did happen. Ended and incredible 4th that may have been even a 3rd without the handicap start :P

So the first meeting has ended, i would want to hear from you all guys if there were issues with the organization, other drivers, lag, connections, driving standards and basically anything you may think off.

from my side all looked good, no lag, everything seemed to just work and beside the bad Z4 move on first lap R2 i couldn't see anyone doing some bad manouvers or anything like that,

Fictional standings after the test Race

1. mighty lieven and buybon 22
  2. marco 16
  3. markeez 15
  4. sean 11
  5. karsten 8
  6. mec-pik 6
  7. tp-35 4
  8. don mejillone 3
  9. little regrets 2
  10. gtp_slim 1

Post race chat
I trashed Race 1 on turn 3, not sure what was up, maybe cold tires or a tap? in any case the car skipped like possessed and trashed itself completely so i hed to take a 40 secs repairment pit...

Race 2 i slapped fuel and mediums and was ready to go, first corner and BAM a Z4 slammed into me in a rather silly way and sent me spinning... luckily almost no damage but had to climb back from last >_> In the end between DCs, people spinning out or forgetting to put fuel in i managed to get to 5th with a couple laps ahead and Sean in front. I tried pushing him to a mistake and wow it did happen. Ended and incredible 4th that may have been even a 3rd without the handicap start :P

So the first meeting has ended, i would want to hear from you all guys if there were issues with the organization, other drivers, lag, connections, driving standards and basically anything you may think off.

from my side all looked good, no lag, everything seemed to just work and beside the bad Z4 move on first lap R2 i couldn't see anyone doing some bad manouvers or anything like that,

Fictional standings after the test Race

1. mighty lieven and buybon 22
  2. marco 16
  3. markeez 15
  4. sean 11
  5. karsten 8
  6. mec-pik 6
  7. tp-35 4
  8. don mejillone 3
  9. little regrets 2
  10. gtp_slim 1
Yeah, my damper settings were not doing what I needed them to for either race and I spun it on lap 1 in both of them. I think I might have indirectly caused some of the T1 commotion in the second race, I got a bit too close to MightyL and I backed off without realizing that someone was right on my bumper. Glad to know my pace was good, but my consistency needs work, and I'm sorry if I caused anyone else too much trouble through all of my shenanigans. On the bright side, the only time I ran out of fuel was in qualifying, but I was on one hell of a lap.

It was a lot of fun and I look forward to next week's race with you guys. Hopefully by then I'll have my driving together and my suspension... suspension-ing properly.

I enjoyed both races, getting two second places was unexpected.

No driving standards to speak of, but Sean was lagging a bit for me.

Going to be a good series.

I enjoyed both races, getting two second places was unexpected.

No driving standards to speak of, but Sean was lagging a bit for me.

Going to be a good series.
up to you to make the pass! Which you did after making contact at least 3 time haha sorry read that wrong. Was my connection bad? @azidahaka was there much lag when you were behind me on the last few laps?

Last edited:
First race forget to fill the tank, stupid stupid !
Second race I took medium tires instead of soft tires and removed the traction control...
No smart moves :irked:

Can't wait until barcelona ...
:gtpflag:

@azidahaka can you already hint at how many laps we will be driving at barcelona? I won't have alot of time to practise this week so wd love to do some tonight

Issues in the first race were sorted out trough playstation messages.

The GTE/LM cars shouldn't be really allowed in a GT3 series being that it is way more faster than most of the GT3's hence being a GTE car.

The C7R is a GTE/LM car and is not a GT3 car, therefor it should not be allowed for this championship IMHO

Back