[PS4] GT3 Championship -Friday GTRP Is the Champion!- Final Round @Spa 23rd julyOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter azidahaka
  • 541 comments
  • 32,800 views
Tomorrow i'll post room name and password in a private chat with those that chose to signup.


Official grid for TEST RACE


001- @azidahaka
002- @PzR Slim
003- @littleregret265
004- @Markeeez18
005- @buybon355
006- @Friday_GTRP
007- @Don Mejillone
008- @lxmmy
009- @Garykavanagh
010- @littleregret265

Confirmed reserves promoted to race
001- @bajny
002- @MightyL

current grid 12/16

Drivers called themselves out
001- @Georgeagea



@MightlyL i need to know your car asap


DRIVERS THAT MAY LOSE FULL TIME SEAT due to unannouncing their status:

@Webschumi
@The35
@Rashid
@MarcoGT5
@RacingLine
@BigDaddyP


Reserves unheard from:

@andrew1990
@Dbkung
 
I think some people may not be aware of the confirmation. Let's see who will show up.
 
I'm probably available for the test race but would be best left as a reserve. Away the week after as at Le Mans :)
 
Tomorrow i ll let you know my drive of choice
 
Hey what about track settings? Did I miss the information on that?
 
hey I would like to drive the Chevrolet Corvette C7R.
 
Well you were right lol.

In 4 hours grid is closed. All make sure to befriend me and.check for the chat with pass and room name.

On sunday all try to be there in advance, let's make all work smoothly!

what will the track settings be?
 

Official grid for TEST RACE 16/16 FULL


001- @azidahaka
002- @PzR Slim
003- @littleregret265
004- @Markeeez18
005- @buybon355
006- @Friday_GTRP
007- @Don Mejillone
008- @lxmmy
009- @Garykavanagh
010- @littleregret265
011- @andrew1990
012- @The35
013- @MarcoGT5
014- @Webschumi

Confirmed reserves promoted to race
001- @bajny
002- @MightyL

current grid 16/16

Drivers called themselves out
001- @Georgeagea
002- @RacingLine



DRIVERS THAT MAY LOSE FULL TIME SEAT due to unannouncing their status:


@Rashid
@BigDaddyP


Reserves unheard from:


@Dbkung


Soon i'll create chat with name and pass for all partecipants. Do not share it out obviously >_>
 
Can't wait! what sort of lap times would be considered competitive?
 
I was practicing on alien mode and they were getting 2.02 or 2.03 so that I assume would be for fast people. I was getting 2.05 but could get 2.04 at least with more practise.
 
Since i forgot...

Race 1 10 laps
Race 2 20 laps
 
I was practicing on alien mode and they were getting 2.02 or 2.03 so that I assume would be for fast people. I was getting 2.05 but could get 2.04 at least with more practise.

Cool I was doing 2.05s with some room for improvement. Not my best track though
 
when will we have a room open?
 
Yup I'll Open it like 10minutes before 8 so people can hop in and at 8 sharp we'll start with the q session.
 
If it starts at 9pm in the UK then I will be out. Not missing the MS briefing at e3.
 
This might be a noob question but how do we know how much fuel we need when we dont have a number of laps, just 20 mins approx etc, also on consoles we cant see how many litres are being used each lap so we cant even make a calculation, whats everyone else doing?

Edit: Saw the post above about laps
 
Last edited:
This might be a noob question but how do we know how much fuel we need when we dont have a number of laps, just 20 mins approx etc, also on consoles we cant see how many litres are being used each lap so we cant even make a calculation, whats everyone else doing?
Since i forgot...

Race 1 10 laps
Race 2 20 laps
The fuel loads should be pretty consistent each week, and I think each car varies a bit on fuel consumption. I'm planning on using 40 liters (running a bit heavy just to be safe) in the 650S for the 10 lap race. Some of these GT3 cars have a digital readout of the fuel load on the dash, and it makes calculating these numbers easier.

Maybe I have a dumb question: is the C7.R a GT3 car?
 
Back