[PS4]-GT3 World Championship-COMPLETEDFinished 

Start Time of 21:00 or 17:00 BST for two races clashing with F1

• 21:00 BST/16:00 EST

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • 17:00 BST / 12:00 EST

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea I would say 15's to 16's. The M3 can get 14's around there, I did a 2:15.1 in Quali in that car.
EDIT: Karsten, you should be in the 2:18's [Quali for room placement - 15 karsten_beoulve 02:18.055]

Weather for next races

Race 1 Light Rain - Wet - 14 Laps
Race 2 Overcast - Dry - 14 Laps

R11_Spa_Weather.PNG

Sorry I have not been posting much, been busy, away, ill and not feeling things lately. At least only having one room is significantly easier to manage than two! I will update the scores for both weeks later once I get home and have settled the kids down. I may even get online later too!

There will just be one room for the remaining series, there are not enough for two.

Once the series is over I will re-evaluate things and decide if we are running another or if it has run its course.

Last edited:
Skaankypuppy just a thought. ..... perhaps for the next season taking another car serie ,lmp 2/1 , road car , GT 4 ,one of the open wheels ,but at least not GT3 with there tires issue's ?
Joust one idea you know .

@Skaankypuppy you've got me as not racing for Road America. I got second in race 1 and didn't start the second due to never getting an invite to it (merged from two rooms to one for it.)

Here's the vid.

Ok mate. I have added you to the Room 1 scores, as you didn't get an invite and I was away, I will award points for the second race to you.

BTW i was a starter at Road America race 2 before i was lag crashed out... Not sure what would be my position

Same for you Karsten, I have added points for that race 2 and adjusted the drop scores and standings accordingly. If I have missed anything, let me know.

Ok mate. I have added you to the Room 1 scores, as you didn't get an invite and I was away, I will award points for the second race to you.

Same for you Karsten, I have added points for that race 2 and adjusted the drop scores and standings accordingly. If I have missed anything, let me know.

Btw i called you for some training yesterday, mate :D

Seems i haven't got any faster than i was as i was thinking so far :D My best with 30 liters on is a 2.19.5...

No clue how i could do a 18.0 O_o I'll keep training traying to get what is wrong with the setup :P

Btw i called you for some training yesterday, mate :D

Seems i haven't got any faster than i was as i was thinking so far :D My best with 30 liters on is a 2.19.5...

No clue how i could do a 18.0 O_o I'll keep training traying to get what is wrong with the setup :P

sorry I saw the message, but it was late when I got on (22:45 UK time), so did not message back. I'll be online later this evening to practice, as I need to get the Audi moving a little better, although I have managed a fairly competitive time. I should be on by 20:30 GMT or so this evening.

sorry I saw the message, but it was late when I got on (22:45 UK time), so did not message back. I'll be online later this evening to practice, as I need to get the Audi moving a little better, although I have managed a fairly competitive time. I should be on by 20:30 GMT or so this evening.
damn, bad luck for me i'll be online tomorrow for many hours... btw what is a proper top speed at redillion? I can't get even close to 270km/h ?_?

Currently I get through there doing 150MPH (241 KPH) just before I hit the kerb on the right on exit. At the end of Kemmel straight I'm hitting 174MPH (280 KPH)

Currently I get through there doing 150MPH (241 KPH) just before I hit the kerb on the right on exit. At the end of Kemmel straight I'm hitting 174MPH (280 KPH)
Thanks i was sure my gearing was all wrong as usual :D

I'll work on it tomorrow :)

I managed to get a fairly decent time around Spa last night! Going to try the rain this evening. I still do not know if my tyres will be ok, but there are plenty of straights to cool them off, so will hopefully be ok. I've never run in the wet with this update. Does anyone know how the tyres perform in the wet since the update?

I managed to get a fairly decent time around Spa last night! Going to try the rain this evening. I still do not know if my tyres will be ok, but there are plenty of straights to cool them off, so will hopefully be ok. I've never run in the wet with this update. Does anyone know how the tyres perform in the wet since the update?
I'll be online in 1 hour and after dinner too, i'll gladly join you if you are around send me an invite.

Hope i'mm manage to fix the usual speed issues :P

I'll be online in 1 hour and after dinner too, i'll gladly join you if you are around send me an invite.

Hope i'mm manage to fix the usual speed issues :P

I probably won't be about until 20:00 GMT, as I have a few things to sort out after work.

Sorry i had to go guys, you all got online way too late when i was about to pack and go to sleep... I guess i'll just pack this race as "wasted" and take what it'll come. :P

Putting a practice room up for a bit if anyone wants to join.

Struggling so much at the top of Eau Rouge, can't seem to take it flat at all.

Last edited:
Putting a practice room up for a bit if anyone wants to join.

Struggling so much at the top of Eau Rouge, can't seem to take it flat at all.
Not much issues at EauRouge, just lifting up a bit, bit i'm still a good 14km/h slower than papa skaanky at Redillion... And with 1/0 downforce >_>
Seems it'll be a rearguard race :P

Not much issues at EauRouge, just lifting up a bit, bit i'm still a good 14km/h slower than papa skaanky at Redillion... And with 1/0 downforce >_>
Seems it'll be a rearguard race :P
I'm not sure how much slower I am at that point, but I'm hitting about 167mph when I get to the braking zone at the end of the Kemmel straight which is still a fair few off.

I'm not sure how much slower I am at that point, but I'm hitting about 167mph when I get to the braking zone at the end of the Kemmel straight which is still a fair few off.
More or less close to my speed, so i'm not the only one with this issue :P
Wish i had more time to train this week.

Guys, I'm about to start a practice room, before skaankypuppy get on. He's opening a room about 7. Just plan on finding some more time, as I'm losing slot in the straits. Anyone interested give b e a shout.

Still not an invite after asking 3 or more drivers... Oh well who needs to train along others in the rain lol

Hope i wont make a strike at redillion...

Guys, I'm about to start a practice room, before skaankypuppy get on. He's opening a room about 7. Just plan on finding some more time, as I'm losing slot in the straits. Anyone interested give b e a shout.
Yo we practicing now what's ur psn

Back