[PS4]-GT3 World Championship-COMPLETEDFinished 

Start Time of 21:00 or 17:00 BST for two races clashing with F1

• 21:00 BST/16:00 EST

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • 17:00 BST / 12:00 EST

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can whoever put themselves and several other cars sideways at the start of BOTH races go ahead and euthanize themselves please >_> Ruined mine and several other peoples races.

Damage was not on. :confused:
How is that even remotely relevant? Getting spun around and having to perform a three point turn before the first corner is hardly an ideal way to start a race. By the time I was even facing the right direction everyone else was approaching the end of the Kemmel straight.

How is that even remotely relevant? Getting spun around and having to perform a three point turn before the first corner is hardly an ideal way to start a race. By the time I was even facing the right direction everyone else was approaching the end of the Kemmel straight.

Well Skaanky had a gear issue in race one I think as the game selected reverse for him. In qualifying in race two someone took me straight out on there warm up lap. So I started 9 or 10 on grid was 11 or 12 through eau rouge after the first lap incident. I got on with it and made my way back to third at finish.

The incidents today were no one's fault. Especially race one and for race two if you remember the game was in sync for 15 to 20 seconds before we saw red lights. Some people took off before my lights on screen went green and I thought they have to have a drive through, But no. SMS think the tyre's are more of a issue. Anyway that's how it goes some weeks. I had two game freezes last week before each race.

Someone will have misfortune next week. I really think the game needs a lot more patches for racing leagues.

Race 1 Highlights

Great race with @azidahaka.

Race 2 Highlights

Huge amount of fuel saving on the last lap, finished with 0.1 left! Nearly lost a position at La Source because of it.

It was great, sorry for the Eau Rouge scare, i thought i was more ahead to move the car aside...

Also after much work i was in good position (i think 7th?) i found a mini landmine >_> and lost position to you and football and some more i guess... I had no damages since it was set so the room but after the landmine my FFB was all weird :(

Can whoever put themselves and several other cars sideways at the start of BOTH races go ahead and euthanize themselves please >_> Ruined mine and several other peoples races.

Altought there was no damages, starting a race with a "15 seconds penalty" is not the best thing it can happen to you, expecially if you do not have the pace to make up for it :D

How come damage was off? :lol:
Last minute choice from Papa @Skaankypuppy , seems he was right in it if you look at the two race starts :D

I was surprised too, but i guess he saw it coming...

It's probably to protect everyone from @Jeremy White / Night4001.
What? I do not remember any issues with him along the whole season...

When the going gets tough, the tough turn the damage off!! :P
And you keep up to your own reputation, don't you? :D

A race organizer has to make decisions for the best of all the partecipants; as i said i did not agree with it at start but it turned out the right thing after the massive pileups that happened with people being given Reverse gear instead of 1st at start and similar. And other getting from N to 4th or such things... Thanks Project cars bugs!

Even in the BMW320TC serie you race in, the organizers chose to give the car ABS and TCS when the car doesn't have it... Did anyone went there commenting how "tough" you guys are?

Last minute choice from Papa @Skaankypuppy , seems he was right in it if you look at the two race starts :D

And you keep up to your own reputation, don't you? :D

A race organizer has to make decisions for the best of all the partecipants; as i said i did not agree with it at start but it turned out the right thing after the massive pileups that happened with people being given Reverse gear instead of 1st at start and similar. And other getting from N to 4th or such things... Thanks Project cars bugs!

Even in the BMW320TC serie you race in, the organizers chose to give the car ABS and TCS when the car doesn't have it... Did anyone went there commenting how "tough" you guys are?

Karsden my friend!! Hope all is well... You will find my phrase that i used is from the very common English phrase 'When the going gets tough, the tough gets going'. Just my little play with word that's all. That's what is meant by the word 'tough', don't get offended by it. I mean, i don't want you to cast a spell on me or something! #HocusPocus :D

But in the BMWs, at least we have damage on! :lol::lol: Therefore if you crash into something or someone, you get penalised for it..Not like the demolition derby of yesterday that i saw........ :eek: No damage on encourages kamikaze antics like yesterday! ;)

@azidahaka every race I've been in he has tangled with somebody. Yesterday he pulled out head on in to traffic, instead waiting and entering the track safely, you can see it in the videos posted above. He also punted @weisda3 off the track at the beginning of race 1.

I'm not trying to be mean, but he drives like a madman. :crazy:

Really? What about this then?

And countless other times too! At Bathurst and Road America he hit me countless times.....Now, irrespective of lag issues i've had in the past (Which i only seem to suffer in the series) there is no need to drive like that....You wouldn't have seen anything like that in our BMW series on Saturday, whether TC and ABS was on or not, that's for sure!

This is the reason we are supposed to get Stewards in next season :D

I never had anything amiss with him personally, didn't know he had such things going on with other drivers!

I'll post the results later once I get home, as I did not get a chance last night.

The damage was turned off last minute, as there was a potential for McGerty missing the race due to him being considerate to others, as he anticipated lag and didn't want to spoil others races. As a contender and fellow racer, plus after many people have left, that change was made. In hindsight it was the right move, as my car selecting reverse at the start of race one caused utter carnage (apologies everyone).

We can take a vote on damage for the final race if people want it one way or another. I will go with whatever.

I'm not planning another series at the moment, that may change, but it has been good racing everyone.

Last edited:
This is the reason we are supposed to get Stewards in next season :D

I never had anything amiss with him personally, didn't know he had such things going on with other drivers!

If there is a next season......They have been dropping like flies in the last 2 or 3 events.

Well that surprises me that you didn't know, seeing you are on this thread all hours of every day, and have/have seen all the videos that various racers have put up here over the weeks.... #SeeNoEvil! :P

If there is a next season......They have been dropping like flies in the last 2 or 3 events.

Well that surprises me that you didn't know, seeing you are on this thread all hours of every day, and have/have seen all the videos that various racers have put up here over the weeks.... #SeeNoEvil! :P

I leave my pc on torrenting with Chrome on, but it's not like i stay here all the time, hence i do not watch all driver's videos.

Also i can't see why skaanky shouldn't go on organizing we had full room this week too, and until a couple of weeks (and before the tyre change) there were around 24-26 drivers per week.

Not like you do, pirate! :gtpflag:

Aye aye captain!!! That's why i look like Jack Sparrow!!!

Although it could explain why i get such bad lag only in this series when i race you in the same lobby, it's because you're sucking the whole of Europe's internet capabilities dry with your torrenting! Haha!! :P

Aye aye captain!!! That's why i look like Jack Sparrow!!!

Although it could explain why i get such bad lag only in this series when i race you in the same lobby, it's because you're sucking the whole of Europe's internet capabilities dry with your torrenting! Haha!! :P

You're short of luck mate, when i race i turn off pc, smartphones etc etc, so you game crashing lag that brought out more people in 2 races than Maldonado in all his career is all out of your own perfect connection.

I do not even use party chat or join any to ensure better experience for me and the other drivers, for example.

You're short of luck mate, when i race i turn off pc, smartphones etc etc, so you game crashing lag that brought out more people in 2 races than Maldonado in all his career is all out of your own perfect connection.

I do not even use party chat or join any to ensure better experience for me and the other drivers, for example.

Mmmmm ok, but watching the races yesterday, you had 1 or 2 collisions/crashes, WITHOUT lag...At least i have an excuse for having contact with others, in that it's not done through bad driving, (like me having lag those 2 occasions were not on purpose) .....Nice driving on the run down to Eau Rouge........Try using those 2 reflective things attached to each door called mirrors next time old boy! ;)

And it doesn't surprise me that you are never in a party chat...Think about it..... :)

I'm off to watch Harry Potter now! :)

Mmmmm ok, but watching the races yesterday, you had 1 or 2 collisions/crashes, WITHOUT lag...At least i have an excuse for having contact with others, in that it's not done through bad driving, (like me having lag those 2 occasions were not on purpose) .....Nice driving on the run down to Eau Rouge........Try using those 2 reflective things attached to each door called mirrors next time old boy! ;)

And it doesn't surprise me that you are never in a party chat...Think about it..... :)

I'm off to watch Harry Potter now! :)
Well i apologized to @Riggy right away for the contact at Eau Rouge both here and on PM, and i got a landmine while driving.

At least i did apologize instead on keeping being a smartass and annoying all people about my shortcomings giving faults to others (since it's never your connection lagging for 15 other drivers, right?)...

Well i apologized to @Riggy right away for the contact at Eau Rouge both here and on PM, and i got a landmine while driving.

At least i did apologize instead on keeping being a smartass and annoying all people about my shortcomings giving faults to others (since it's never your connection lagging for 15 other drivers, right?)...

Haha you are funny Karsten. I never said it was the fault of others, i don't know where you have read that, i only said i didn't have lag on purpose, there is a difference therefore.

Again you drag this topic up........... I said that my connection was perfectly fine, in terms of speed test and speed on laptop, mobile phone etc. I know i sometimes have a slight hint of lag when playing, but nothing like on those 2 occasions. It's just everyone here jumped on the bandwagon, without knowing what my connection was, in terms of speed etc, and ended up saying i needed to change my internet supplier. A bit ridiculous wouldn't you agree?

Like i have said before, i've only had crazy lag like that before 2 times while in a room in this championship, i don't know if it's the game, or a kind of clash with other players in the room and their connections. Like i said way back to you, it wasn't necesary to put up videos of me and others lagging with your trademark :D :D :D :D, just to make them feel bad, as it's unfair and a bit bitchy, but it seems you have never understood that point. Therefore you came/and still come across as the smartarse, not me! And if others have been annoyed, just remember, it's only a game......

But i can repeat and repeat saying the same thing until i'm :( in the face, and some people still don't get it! If i could have cast a magic spell and not have had lag on those 2 occasions................

Last edited:
I want to apologize for anything that happened in the start of Race 2, it was out of my control, it took ages to load to the race grid then when it loaded I couldn't shift up or shift down, it was completely stuck and couldn't move my car.. I tried everything, clutch, H and etc and nothing worked...

Anyway a weekend to forget, I feel like I could have done something nice in both races, had decent pace in the wet and dry but I guess this time everything was against me, 1st race I got the vibration bug in my wheel, no way I would do 14 laps with that.

Haha you are funny Karsten. I never said it was the fault of others, i don't know where you have read that, i only said i didn't have lag on purpose, there is a difference therefore.

Again you drag this topic up........... I said that my connection was perfectly fine, in terms of speed test and speed on laptop, mobile phone etc. I know i sometimes have a slight hint of lag when playing, but nothing like on those 2 occasions. It's just everyone here jumped on the bandwagon, without knowing what my connection was, in terms of speed etc, and ended up saying i needed to change my internet supplier. A bit ridiculous wouldn't you agree?

Like i have said before, i've only had crazy lag like that before 2 times while in a room in this championship, i don't know if it's the game, or a kind of clash with other players in the room and their connections. Like i said way back to you, it wasn't necesary to put up videos of me and others lagging with your trademark :D :D :D :D, just to make them feel bad, as it's unfair and a bit bitchy, but it seems you have never understood that point. Therefore you came/and still come across as the smartarse, not me! And if others have been annoyed, just remember, it's only a game......

But i can repeat and repeat saying the same thing until i'm :( in the face, and some people still don't get it! If i could have cast a magic spell and not have had lag on those 2 occasions................
You've quit this series like 10 times now. Why are you still posting here? I've raced with you outside of this series and you had horrible lag then also.

You've quit this series like 10 times now. Why are you still posting here? I've raced with you outside of this series and you had horrible lag then also.

I've never raced you outside of this championship, so don't lie.

Also, it's a public forum, i was registered to join, and am in the points table, so i can comment here! ;)

Round 11 Spa Results and Standings

R11_Spa_Rooms.JPG

R11_Championship_Standings.JPG

Back