[PS4]-GT3 World Championship-COMPLETEDFinished 

Start Time of 21:00 or 17:00 BST for two races clashing with F1

• 21:00 BST/16:00 EST

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • 17:00 BST / 12:00 EST

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And here is my race 1 video after 8 hours of editing/compression and looong upload :P

Hope all will enjoy it; it's my way to say "see you soon on track" and thank you to all the drivers that raced in the serie :)

Oh the video is seriously cool and there's some spectacular driving!

Wooooo :eek: guy's , bravo and great race at the Nordschleife 👍

Psssssst ..... and no Hemingway to bother you :P must feeeeeeeel good :lol:

Merry Christmas to all!!! I've got my favourite film to watch today, The Wizard Of Oz, love it! :P

Hi guys, I would just like to say that I'm one of those guys who've fully converted over to project cars from GT6 recently (eventually) after a couple of months break from racing and I would love to get involved in a series like this. I've got a lot of experience racing in championships etc on GT6 and hope that I've got a good reputation for being clean and fair.

For future series like this (especially GT3) it'd be great if you could keep me in mind and let me know when they are open to sign up to!!

Cheers!! :)

Last edited:
Hi guys, I would just like to say that I'm one of those guys who've fully converted over to project cars from GT6 recently (eventually) after a couple of months break from racing and I would love to get involved in a series like this. I've got a lot of experience racing in championships etc on GT6 and hope that I've got a good reputation for being clean and fair.

For future series like this (especially GT3) it'd be great if you could keep me in mind and let me know when they are open to sign up to!!

Cheers!! :)
Damn it's xchris! Welcome mate and bring here that hard headed LOGICLINE too :D

What day would suit your racing needs? Mondays again? I might be organizing something again since @Skaankypuppy seems a be of a MIA lately...

Back