[PS4]-GT3 World Championship-COMPLETEDFinished 

Start Time of 21:00 or 17:00 BST for two races clashing with F1

• 21:00 BST/16:00 EST

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • 17:00 BST / 12:00 EST

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Currently we are still down 10 drivers from the initial expression of interest. If drivers do not set a time by Sunday, they will be in room 2 for the first race, as would any new additional drivers joining after Sunday. I will still take entries until there are 32 confirmed drivers, up until the race weekend.

This is obviously season one and there will be issues like this that require dealing with, so I will deal with them as best as I can.

Not long to go now!! :gtpflag::cheers:

Last edited:
@Skaankypuppy Thanks for looking out and roll calling me in. Ive bin really busy this week with work and haven't got a chance to practice. Looks I'm working tomorrow and maybe Sunday. I'll know for sure later today. Which ever day I see you on late Saturday or Sunday bro to quality. It highly unlikely that I will improve from 17.5, never bin good at single lap pace.

Sorry I'm not as active on gtp, English ain't my first language I struggle with grammar a lot. Gtp moderators don't give a **** about it and demand perfection. Ass tighter than the FIA, seams legit lol. So I keep things to a minimum.

Looking forward to getting this season rolling. Rock on team DabbDabb motorsport #18 tron Audi smoking the competition and other things Lol.

No worries Smokes. I speak to you online all the time and knew you were in.

I'll be online practicing later on, if anyone fancies a run around Spa for a bit in the M3 to make any last minute changes, or first changes for that matter. I've only seen a few people online, it would be good being on track with a few more guys.

Same here. Tried Ozwheelz setup yesterday for about 30 min and it actually added 1½ seconds to my laptime xD.
Car became very understeery and was very hard to control in the corners and I basically spun every other lap compared to no spins the day before.

So need more testing!

Same here. Tried Ozwheelz setup yesterday for about 30 min and it actually added 1½ seconds to my laptime xD.
Car became very understeery and was very hard to control in the corners and I basically spun every other lap compared to no spins the day before.

So need more testing!
Haha one of my friends told me the same and I told him he was crazy. Since that setup I increased decel to 45ish and moved weight to 51.5. Is it understeeering everywhere or on entry?

you stop practicing! :D I remember we were racing together back then lol
Yes youwhooo started ... or .. was it me .:P
But I wanna touch the magic 15 even if it's only for ones .
If I look at my sector times and if my brain would like to cooperate and if I do a perfect lap I could go under the 16 .
They promise me a 2:15.912 as a perfect lap .
To much ifssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzz .

Last edited:
Setups can be very personal. Mine differes from Oz's somewhat and may be worth a try? It all depends on driving style and how you want the car to behave, everyone wants different things. It is good to see vatiations and try elements out and make changes from there. It is just about trying something, seeing if your laps improve and changing it back or trying something else. Main thing is not changing too much at once, although I am guilty of wholesale changes to my setup at times, mostly after a few beers.

Qualifying Info

I will try and open a room most of the day and run sessions. I will most prob run 90 minute qualifying sessions, then start again. I will look into getting another person to run a room at times I may not be there.

If people wish to join, set a few laps, take a screenshot of the timing screen of the session and message it to me, that is fine, alternatively people can join multiple sessions and send screenshots through and I will collate the best time. I will take a record of the end of qualifying, but if someone joins, then leaves before the end, they would not be listed, so need to take a screenshot.

The only thing with that way is there may be the odd glitch if people join or leave, so I can also set up a couple of dedicated 30 minute sessions at various times.

If people know their plans for the time they will be about, let me know. I will invite everyone on the list to each session, online or not, so they can join if they wish.

Does that sound ok for everyone?

Last edited:
Haha one of my friends told me the same and I told him he was crazy. Since that setup I increased decel to 45ish and moved weight to 51.5. Is it understeeering everywhere or on entry?

It oversteers all the time, as soon as I turn the wheel basically :P
Notice I said understeery in my last post. Ment oversteery.

It oversteers all the time, as soon as I turn the wheel basically :P
Notice I said understeery in my last post. Ment oversteery.
Hmm if it's that bad I would say lower the rear spring to around 150 and see what happens. The diff accel is a little high as well so if your getting oversteer when your hard on the throttle coming out of corners lower the accel lock will help but you will lose time coming out of the 1st gear corners.

Got down to a 2:16.6 after struggling with the car for a while. Still some corners I can't get right, but I'm curious to see what the cutoff for room 1 will be.

Hmm if it's that bad I would say lower the rear spring to around 150 and see what happens. The diff accel is a little high as well so if your getting oversteer when your hard on the throttle coming out of corners lower the accel lock will help but you will lose time coming out of the 1st gear corners.

That did help alot, thank you. Still have some testing to do with both setup and racing line. Haven't gone close to flat out through Eau Rogue yet.

Do we have a time for the placement session tomorrow? I'm going to be out for an hour or two in the afternoon so I'm not sure when I'll be able to jump on for it @Skaankypuppy

He I_like _Orange ,
Did I do something wrong to you that you have to stand still with your car just in front of the chicane in qualifying so other driver have no change to pas .
And if you leave the garage just in front of me , why do you slow down on the straight when I'm just behind you for no reason .
like I sad before what did I do wrong to you ?

Last edited:
He I_like _Orange did I do you something wrong that you have to stand still with your car just in front of the chicane in qualifying
so other driver have no change to pas .
And if you leave the garage just in front of me way you slow down on the straight when I'm just behind you for no reason .
like I sad before what did I do wrong to you ?
You sure it was me? When did that happen? I was never sitting still on the track.

You sure it was me? When did that happen? I was never sitting still on the track.
There was only one red BMW when I looked in the garage and if it is not you than someone has changed his liverie .
So to you I give you my excuse Mini Stiggy .
Than I would like to know from who the other Red BMW was if he is man enough .

There was only one red BMW when I looked in the garage and if it is not you than someone has changed his liverie .
So to you I give you my excuse Mini Stiggy .
Than I would like to know from who the other Red BMW was if he is man enough .

Yh Sven, you may not have had your Headset on or heard when I did apologize for stopping in the middle of the track, Skanky heard me. and said what am i apologizing for (as it was too late to carry on my speed before i saw you). Lol it was nothing to do with you mate lol, I was figuring out my why I was locking up at that chicane..... Don't get no para main lol

Yh Sven, you may not have had your Headset on or heard when I did apologize for stopping in the middle of the track, Skanky heard me. and said what am i apologizing for (as it was too late to carry on my speed before i saw you). Lol it was nothing to do with you mate lol, I was figuring out my why I was locking up at that chicane..... Don't get no para main lol
Ach no problem Skyy :cheers: you know I was just in a good Qualiflying lap , kind of in the head of the moment when I wrote this .

Greets

Back