[PS4]-GT3 World Championship-COMPLETEDFinished 

Start Time of 21:00 or 17:00 BST for two races clashing with F1

• 21:00 BST/16:00 EST

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • 17:00 BST / 12:00 EST

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am planning on being about from early evening until about 22:00, so we should be online at the same time.

I will do a roll call a little later too, I just have to transpose peoples PSN ID's to GTP names lol.

I'll keep an eye out and see if I can make some time. My main issue is that I'm just a bit **** with the wheel

Drivers roll call, as it is getting near the time. If you can respond to confirm you will still be racing, we can see if the grids are as full as I hope they are.

A like of this post will be fine or post, just let me know you are here. ๐Ÿ‘

Drivers (the ones on GTP)

1 @Skaankypuppy ๐Ÿ‘
2 @svenvangent ๐Ÿ‘
3 @ozwheels ๐Ÿ‘
4 @Jeremy White ๐Ÿ‘
5 @Goruk ๐Ÿ‘
6 @BlownsmokOs ๐Ÿ‘
7 @xkubunt :confused:
8 @killerramsay ๐Ÿ‘
9 @ErnstJ ๐Ÿ‘
10 @azidahaka ๐Ÿ‘
11 @McKiernan ๐Ÿ‘
12 @Rexuz ๐Ÿ‘
13 @Bjorn Lucas ๐Ÿ‘
14 @LVracerGT ๐Ÿ‘
15 @Mini Stiggy ๐Ÿ‘
16 @XXSZOGUNXX ๐Ÿ‘
17 @Mr SkyyJuice ๐Ÿ‘
18 @FIL140 ๐Ÿ‘
19 @Poumstar ๐Ÿ‘
20 @Razor70 ๐Ÿ‘
21 @toudek88 ๐Ÿ‘
22 @Simfan David ๐Ÿ‘
23 @Riggy ๐Ÿ‘
24 super_BOB1995 ๐Ÿ‘
25. PSN: razor70 ๐Ÿ‘
26. PSN: antz1980 ๐Ÿ‘
27. PSN: McGerty ๐Ÿ‘
28. PSN: Mforce ๐Ÿ‘
29. PSN Birkster007 ๐Ÿ‘
30. @Tom_Cafferz ๐Ÿ‘
@priesty_lfc :confused:
@Gavin Vickers :confused:
@ScottishPsyco :confused:
@Markhannu :confused:
@rufus1971 :confused:

Reserves
@Kkj10 ๐Ÿ‘
@Football67611 ๐Ÿ‘
@Markeeez18 :confused:

Last edited:
I'll keep an eye out and see if I can make some time. My main issue is that I'm just a bit **** with the wheel
A new wheel or you come from the gamepad Xkubunt ?
If you come from the gamepad give it a little time , if it is a new wheel you will have to give it a little bit time to get used to it:P

A new wheel or you come from the gamepad Xkubunt ?
If you come from the gamepad give it a little time , if it is a new wheel you will have to give it a little bit time to get used to it:P

Used to have a wheel for GT5/6 but switched back to pad until a month or so ago. I've not used the wheel much since getting it either.

You can keep me as a reserve ๐Ÿ‘

Since your doing qualy on the same day as the next SNL would it make sense to perhaps do some qualy afterwards? Would be about 10 when the finale is finished. I know there's a few on my list that's on yours @Skaankypuppy :cheers:

Drivers
01. PSN: SkaankyPuppy
02. PSN: svenvangent968
03. PSN: Cafferz99
04. PSN: ozwheels3
05. PSN: Fil140
06. PSN: Night4001
07. PSN: priesty_lfc
08. PSN: Goruk77
09. PSN: super_BOB1995
10. PSN: BloWnsmokOs
11. PSN: xkubunt
12. PSN: killer_ramsay
13. PSN: vicrsVF1im
14. PSN: david_killem_all
15. PSN: Scottish_Psyco
16. PSN: ErnstJ
17. PSN: karsten_beoulve
18. PSN: McKiernan
19. PSN: Aletdownofstate
20. PSN: Rexuz
21. PSN: allstyles
22. PSN: LVracerGT
23. PSN: agnieszka88pl
24. PSN: Markhannu
25. PSN: rufus1971
26. PSN: I__Like_Oranges
27. PSN: XXszogunXX
28. PSN: SkyyJuice

Reserves
PSN: Kkj_10
PSN: Football67611
PSN: Markeeez18
PSN: Birkster007

Hi
Could I join this championship ?
Thanks.
Olivier
Psn : Poumstar

Yes of course. I'll put you down. Qualifying is only to get a rough room speed match. Get some practice in the M3 GT around Spa at 14:00 Sept 13th. We will be practicing for the rest of the week no doubt, plus also on future tracks in your chosen car.

You can keep me as a reserve ๐Ÿ‘

Since your doing qualy on the same day as the next SNL would it make sense to perhaps do some qualy afterwards? Would be about 10 when the finale is finished. I know there's a few on my list that's on yours @Skaankypuppy :cheers:

Quali will be all day and most of the night, as long as I can get into a room with the preople who wish to qualify. There should be plenty of time for both. :)

Last edited:
My M3 setup for Spa. Low 15's possible. If it doesn't work for you pm me and I'll try to help you. If you don't like it, say you don't like it. It won't hurt my feelings.
image.jpg

Diff 30 25 60
Brakes 82 61 20 (mapping 4)
Rad 0
Weight 52
Trans 2.92 2.07 1.69 1.41 1.22 1.09
Final 3.62

I'll be getting on shortly, I can post my setup but it's close to default with just a few changes. The speed at Spa comes from the right line and clean laps.

Edit: Below is my setup, I was just a tad liberal with the curb at the top of Eau Rouge but was able to turn a 2:16.276 just now with a clean rest of the lap.

Edit 2: weight distribution is 50/50

0909152115.jpg 0909152117b.jpg 0909152117.jpg 0909152117a.jpg

Last edited:
Yes of course. I'll put you down. Qualifying is only to get a rough room speed match. Get some practice in the M3 GT around Spa at 14:00 Sept 13th. We will be practicing for the rest of the week no doubt, plus also on future tracks in your chosen car.

Quali will be all day and most of the night, as long as I can get into a room with the preople who wish to qualify. There should be plenty of time for both. :)

Ok thanks

Very generous sharing your setups guys... I wonder how it'll drive with such different lsd settings.

I thought I was crap at tuning but mine is sort of a hybrid between Oz and LV's with a couple of options left a default. I've got a 2:25 now and I've already seen that I can get that down by a couple of seconds if I nail sector 2 and 3. Get to the point of running 1.7 seconds faster and end up losing it because I have a bit of fun with the back end in the downhill sections at the beginning of S2.

I'm hoping so. There should be a good mix of drivers of different pace I should think, looking at some times so far. That was the aim. I just hope everyone answers the roll call and shows up.

He he I dident know there was also a race in our training guy's .
I was in the garage and went to the living room and saw that there was a 6 laps race to do.
I thought I did only 90min Practice , anyway was fun to start from the back of the pack :crazy: but when the green lights went on for the start of race , the 5 cars in front of me went of like bullets , bang , bang , strange but funny to see .

Last edited:
Back