• Poll closed .
NEW WEATHER UP FOR FINAL ROUND SUNDAY 13th Dec

Nurburgring Nordschleife Race Weekend Weather Sunday 13/12/15

Race 1
11:00 Light Cloud - Dry
Race 2 14:00 Light Cloud - Dry

Race one: 4 Laps/Race Two: 4 Laps

r12_nurburgring_weather-jpg.489957

Improved a good 3 seconds, might be able to get under 7 minutes if i take off the extra fuel

Had a couple of test race with AI and it was really fun. Going to be online today too for some other extra training.

I'm going to have a 5 lap practice race around Nurb 2nite if eney 1 up 4 it i will use AL Cars two fill the grid so 8 pm English Time if enough people say yes ill make private lobby if not will use a public lobby thanks guys PS 45 minutes qualifying ok :)

We may have to increase quali to 45 minutes, as practicing 45 minutes seemed enough to get a lap in and have a couple of failed attempts too, as the out lap is 7:00.

45 minutes for 1 lap :lol::lol::lol:

its 7 minutes to go round,... with all the practicing you guys are doing 15 minutes should be enough :gtpflag:

I wish i could do a 7:00 out lap too :D

I'm going to have a 5 lap practice race around Nurb 2nite if eney 1 up 4 it i will use AL Cars two fill the grid so 8 pm English Time if enough people say yes ill make private lobby if not will use a public lobby thanks guys PS 45 minutes qualifying ok :)
May be a little late... If you are not already running i'll join up

Project CARS – PC Patch 7.0 – Release Notes

Physics & Tyres
• Neutralized the top speed advantage of running zero camber on many tires.
• Reduced flash layer temperature cap for GT3/LMP and other slick tires to make them less prone to overheating.
• Classic Lotus cars: Disabled patch-to-hub on several tyre carcass models as it was creating a strong low-speed FFB buzz.

Maybe we'll get back @ozwheels and others that had overheating problems?

Project CARS – PC Patch 7.0 – Release Notes

Physics & Tyres
• Neutralized the top speed advantage of running zero camber on many tires.
Reduced flash layer temperature cap for GT3/LMP and other slick tires to make them less prone to overheating.
• Classic Lotus cars: Disabled patch-to-hub on several tyre carcass models as it was creating a strong low-speed FFB buzz.

Maybe we'll get back @ozwheels and others that had overheating problems?

praise1.jpg

They stated it'll be 1:1.

Not sure i'll jump on it when it gonna be released...
Yes you bloody will Karsten :P
Just hope it will be a stable online racing game where we can have some good fun and not to worrying about landmine/invisibly wall's , crash to the main screen , or a grinding steering wheel .

Last edited:

Just hope it will be a stable online racing game where we can have some good fun and not to worrying about landmine/invisibly wall's , crash to the main screen , or a grinding steering wheel .

And lag, don't forget the lag Svenny! :D

I love screaming through the trees whilst listening to this!

Last edited:
It would be other 70euros to dish out here >_>

Also i would miss not having weather and so few tracks... Sure Mugello and magione would be lovable... Uhm

@Skaankypuppy Are we really going to qualy for 45 minutes!? that seems a problem for me since we have 2 races; that way we would spend 90 minutes in qualy+ 30x2 in race+ a few minutes of warmup and race 1/2 change... I fear we might finishe really late in the night.

I'm seriously bloody curiously how the gameplay will be on the console .
Awful, probably. Pad scrubs, everywhere.

People who struggle with tuning on PCars will want to kill themselves on AC. The collision physics are pretty awful as well. It's probably not going to be fit for league racing if I'm honest, unless everyone is super clean and even paced.

Back