(PS4) GTPL "Busted" Events

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 84 comments
I'm in, the date however does ring a bell but I don't know why. Till I work it out though I'm down.

Are we going to spice this up a bit or is it business as usual? I'll be attending either way.

Well I've promised @Dan to not coincidence him with a rocket from the chopper, so I'm guessing it's the latter.

That said, I'm cranking the cinematic action up to 12 this time around.

What if the crook uses an armoured Insurgent and we use any non-explosive weapons? We can use turrets and MGs on some helicopters.

I've thought about something similar, but the bullet resistance on the Insurgent is obsurd. Maybe some other vehicle would balance out better.

Setting up the lobby right now. Feel free to join if you wish but we'll be starting around 2:45-3:00pm. Make sure your account is set to be visible when online; otherwise I can't send invites.

We might have to many people to host a voice party so if we do, we'll be using the in-game voice chat. Make sure you have it set to "Friends and Crew" in the interaction menu.

Last edited:
So that was a fun event.

We had:
  • Helicopters fitting into spaces logic dictates they shouldn't fit in
  • Slight cheating in terms of vehicles and weaponry
  • @Jamesyarders deciding the best way to "get away" is to fling himself into the storm drain from the freeway and *not* land the jump
  • The best shot I'll ever have of legitimately making it on the Blacklist being ruined by an AI deciding that the best way to park their Phantom was to park it on its side across both lanes of the freeway
In other words, a fairly run-of-the-mill Busted evening.

So that was a fun event.

We had:
  • @Jamesyarders deciding the best way to "get away" is to fling himself into the storm drain from the freeway and *not* land the jump
  • The best shot I'll ever have of legitimately making it on the Blacklist being ruined by an AI deciding that the best way to park their Phantom was to park it on its side across both lanes of the freeway

Don’t forget, the F620 doing some hot laps on Cutting Coroners GP. ;)

I would have joined, but I don't leave the office until 5-530P. I recall attending one on a weekend once and enjoyed it.

So that was a fun event.

We had:

You say cheating vehicles, I say KITT is a vehicle of justice. Lol plus I wasn’t using the weaponry.

Who was flying the Annihilator that chased me? I was laughing so hard when you crashed into the bridge. :lol:

Dan
Don’t forget, the F620 doing some hot laps on Cutting Coroners GP. ;)

Also let's not forget about the part where someone called a mugger on the person in the actual proper police chopper which resulted in that being destroyed :P

KITT is a vehicle of justice.

..yes, but against a dump truck? I mean, I know even this smaller one weighs about 10 billion tonnes and has more torque than the planet of Jupiter, but.. seriously? :lol:

Dan
Who was flying the Annihilator that chased me? I was laughing so hard when you crashed into the bridge. :lol:

Guilty.

Also let's not forget about the part where someone called a mugger on the person in the actual proper police chopper which resulted in that being destroyed :P

..yes, but against a dump truck? I mean, I know even this smaller one weighs about 10 billion tonnes and has more torque than the planet of Jupiter, but.. seriously? :lol:

Well I didn’t just use it for the dump truck. Lol I would have like to have jumped into the back though to add kidnapping and stealing a prototype vehicle to your rap sheet.

You’ve got to admit, that was pretty funny. :D

I had a slight feeling (and hoping) you were about to crash, but from my perspective you looked like you were going to clear it. That sudden explosion had me rolling. Did anyone record that?

Latest Posts

Back