[PS4]Killzone ShadowfallPS4 

II-zOoLoGy-II

(Banned)
United States
F YOU
edfde17ade21eda5637ff05d22ea0a21e8bc619d.jpg__576x480_q85.jpg

Set around 30 years after the events of the original trilogy, Killzone: Shadow Fall sees the previously warring factions of the Helghast and the Vektans occupying a huge city, divided by a large security wall.

Given their less than friendly histories, these two factions, although forced to co-exist due to a mutual need to survive, are constantly on the brink of conflict, and the fragile peace is kept in check by the elite Shadow Marshall.

fcb14e0d_Killzone_Shadow_Fall_Trailer_Screenshot_06.jpeg

6b63f95b_Killzone_Shadow_Fall_Trailer_Screenshot_03.jpeg

018daa98_Killzone_Shadow_Fall_Trailer_Screenshot_07.jpeg

e0ec14f6_Killzone_Shadow_Fall_Trailer_Screenshot_09.jpeg

3e4b17f8_Killzone_Shadow_Fall_Trailer_Screenshot_08.jpeg

516e7c34_Killzone_Shadow_Fall_Trailer_Screenshot_05.jpeg

0cf3c4fd_Killzone_Shadow_Fall_Trailer_Screenshot_01.jpeg

c84e39b7_Killzone_Shadow_Fall_Trailer_Screenshot_02.jpeg

b0c55a0c_Killzone_Shadow_Fall_Trailer_Screenshot_00.jpeg

2a5f5b87_Killzone_Shadow_Fall_Trailer_Screenshot_04.jpeg

As with practically every title shown on the 20th, Killzone Shadowfall was most likely* running on a PC with specs similar to the PS4; take from that what you will. The screen shots are down-sampled from a higher resolution than 1080p... which is the highest the PS4 can render (meaning they were actually rendered on a platform other than PS4). Features such as anti-aliasing may not look as impressive.

* If it pleases the court.

Last edited:
Graphics aside,I still would like to see what gameplay cchanges do they bring to the table since this is the first Next gen (Console)FPS

Still impresses me. Smearing the game on Jimmy Falon show was not cool. Why did he get to touch the controller and no game journalists got a chance?

Focus mode is new. Nothing new or impressive but its new to Killzone.

Ha, ya. I hope those guys were just acting like they didn't know how to use a controller....

I mean certainly they do... right? lol.

It was worse than my wife trying to move around.

Ha, ya. I hope those guys were just acting like they didn't know how to use a controller....

I mean certainly they do... right? lol.

It was worse than my wife trying to move around.

lol...My first thought was I hope these guys don't get fired for allowing a comedian and an actor who couldn't do anything with the game make a joke out of Killzone. No one wants to watch the corner of wall. I was like "I stayed up for this?"

Not gonna lie I thought it was all pre-render and that's why he didn't want to let them play at first.

Not a try, it's correct. You have no proof that this, PS4 exclusive, title ran on a PC. Actually, most things point in a completely different direction (PS4 devkit). That Watch_Dogs, a multiplatform (also PC) title was demoed on different hardware, doesn't mean dog poop.

Not to mention that he fired up the PS4 UI to use the share function while demoing the game. Of course it's possible to fake it, wouldn't make sense though. The game comes out in ~a year, so it has to run on PS4 devkits now anyway.

A ps4 dev kit is what exactly? A PC with specs similar to a PS4?

Point stands. lol

If you saw a PS4 running Killzone Shadowfall let me know!

Killzone: Shadow Fall will broadcast radio messages through the DualShock 4

Guerrilla Games’ co-founder and managing director Hermen Hulst
The controller has so many cool new things,” he said. “We’ve got the speaker on it, so we’ve got radio messages for instance being broadcast [through the device].” The feature won’t be new to Wii owners, but we always thought that it was an underused idea on Nintendo’s system, so it’s nice to see it revisited on the PS4.

Jimmy Fallon show

Not to mention that he fired up the PS4 UI to use the share function while demoing the game. Of course it's possible to fake it, wouldn't make sense though. The game comes out in ~a year, so it has to run on PS4 devkits now anyway.

A ps4 dev kit is what exactly? A PC with specs similar to a PS4?

Point stands. lol

If you saw a PS4 running Killzone Shadowfall let me know!

The pair of you need to knock this off.

Having you at each other in one thread is already getting tedious, now its a second.

If the only option to stop this tit for tat is to give you both a time out then that's what's going to happen.

Its stops now or you both get a two day ban.

Come on Scaff, gimme a break, I didn't even argue with him in the other thread.
Didn't plan to reply anymore anyway, so don't worry.

This looks like the game that will make me buy a ps4. I loved all the other killzone games, so hopefully this one will be as good as the others.

It actually reminds that I still have to play Killzone 3.
I was so disappointed with the multiplayer Beta, that I never bought it.
Hope I can find a cheap copy somewhere, because the single player demo was a lot of fun and it's still one of the visually most impressive console games.

That radio from the Controller thing is the kind of gimmick we need to see more of,we have new tech don't make the same games with better graphics only

It actually reminds that I still have to play Killzone 3.
I was so disappointed with the multiplayer Beta, that I never bought it.
Hope I can find a cheap copy somewhere, because the single player demo was a lot of fun and it's still one of the visually most impressive console games.

I played about 10 minutes of it and nearly fell asleep. Truth be told first person shooters are not my thing any more, but I felt Killzone 3 was about as generic as generic can possibly get. I'm not even kidding, I remember dying because I was constantly wiping tears from my eyes as I was yawning so much! But if you liked Killzone 2 and you haven't gone off FPSing everyone in the life then Killzone 3 is more of the same. It does look stunning, but what I played was just different shades of brown so it was difficult to get excited about it.

I do worry that this new generation will make no attempt to change the 'extremely brown floating arms with a gun chest-high wall simulator' status quo, though the Killzone demo from the PS4 event was a good start as it was very colourful, so it has my interest for that reason alone.

Well, I loved Killzone 2 and its artstyle a lot, like I mentioned, it was the multiplayer gameplay that put me off. Anyway, the normal version is 19 bucks on Amazon right now and the CE 35, so I just bought the latter.

I also completely forgot that it has co-op, I already know a person who will be pleased with that. :D

One less on the backlog and one more reason to be excited about Shadow Fall.

Neema, KZ3 was a lot more colourful than 2 especially in the jungle - the latter was all browns purely for the atmosphere, or so I've been lead to believe.

But if you don't like modern FPS titles, then I doubt KZ:SF will be much different, unless they use more of the cloaking aspect. Brink is the only game I can think of that didn't use the waist-high cover system and that got slammed by all and sundry.

GT Ace, I actually found KZ2 MP better than KZ3 precisely because of the cloaking favouring players who had the time to earn that ability and I don't really like FPS MP much.

Leaked Killzone Details Reveal Half-Cyborg And Iron Willed Queen Characters.

Siliconera
A character named "Sonara" who is described as a female Bourne or Lisabeth Salandar from The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is a key character in an upcoming Killzone game. The twist is Sonara is half-cyborg/half-human. She is an intelligent confident covert field operative and a passionate idealist.

On the other side there is Lady Helen Priestly, an aged iron-willed queen who was born into a political family. Lady Helen Priestly our source says is a powerful speaker that can inspire her people to unify against a corrupt military that aims to dethrone her.

Passionate idealist sounds like "I'm a pacifist but I'm going to kill a lot of folks".

At least Gray Fox didn't ef around.

I know the video was posted but you may take a look at the unique version in real 1080p...it looks much much better than 720p versions.

Uhm, if you want "real" 1080p, you have to download the press version (1.1 GB) from the presscenter website (and then play it on your PS3 :D). YouTube is always compressing a lot.

http://presscenter.playstation.com

Username SCEA
Password SC3APR

Then click through Events, PlayStation Meeting 2013, Software etc.

Zoom the picture to really notice the difference.

Wow, that makes a good triple screen back ground; thanks man! Now I need to find it in higher res.

Uhm, if you want "real" 1080p, you have to download the press version (1.1 GB) from the presscenter website (and then play it on your PS3 :D). YouTube is always compressing a lot.

Username SCEA
Password SC3APR

👍

Username SCEA
Password SC3APR

Wow amazing man, thank you very much.

PS: I feel like an Spy for doing this lol.

You need quite some power to run this video on your PC though.
I haven't tried it yet, but other videos with similar formats aren't enjoyable on my system (Core2Duo E7400 @2.8 Ghz and 3.5 GB RAM).

Back