[PS4]Killzone ShadowfallPS4 

2hzuatg.jpg

iy08cx.jpg

2ivber6.jpg

Story Teaser Trailer

Just looks so dang amazing. KZ3 was one of my favorite games on the PS2 and this looks even better. :drool:
I wonder if it will have co-op online for the campaign instead of just split screen?

^^^ This game looks absolutely incredible in that video with beautiful lighting and amazingly detailed textures. It is a clear step ahead of Call of Duty Ghosts in graphical terms.

Killzone: Shadow Fall and Battlefield 4 are launch day games while COD Ghosts can wait until Christmas.

Roll on 29 Nov.

60 Frames Per second Multiplayer "confirmed" in this video 3:16 mark.

The game looks absolutely incredible and the gameplay features are very promising.

Last edited:
Yeah, looking very good. Hopefully they see some better sales.

Still think Radec and Visari were some of the better charcters they could've done more with.

The Story trailer for K4 doesn't really interest me and looks a bit janky.

Guerrilla Games on Free DLC For ‘Killzone: Shadow Fall’

Gamerranx
Guerrilla announced that DLC maps for Killzone: Shadow Fall will be free for download, with the goals of keeping the community constantly up-to-date, and facilitating that growth. Guerrilla has not announced the cost of other potential DLC, but maps are expected to not cost a single penny. Victor Zuylen, Community Editor at Guerrilla Games posted the following on the official Killzone site:

“To increase longevity even further, we plan to continue support for the title well after launch – and yes, DLC multiplayer maps will be released free of charge to ensure everyone can play.”

Last edited:
If it comes out here before launch, i will be seeing if i could exchange it for the regular pre- order one i have!

Back