PS4 NEW - pCars Road B (Limited) Season 1 - Sunday 12th June at 9pm bstOpen 

• Thread starter Danrc2010
  • 104 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Danrc2010
Road B Season 1

Welcome to the new Road B Season from Acekiller15 and Danrc2010.

This season consists of 6 races in a choice of 4 Road B cars. The season will start with 2 test races, these are NOT optional. For the first time we are introducing a formation lap so the first couple of race weeks give us all chance to practice the starts and find the car you want to use for the season. The car you select for the first official race weekend is the one you will stay in for the rest of the season.

We are looking for consistent, quick and clean drivers. We expect to see good race craft throughout the field, no silly moves that ruin someone else's race. We understand incidents happen with racing but if a driver is consistently involved we will look to impose penalties, including being removed from the season.

This Series is created to be as realistic as possible so please treat it as if you are in the car, one move whilst defending, lapped cars to be aware and move off the racing line as soon as possible, when exiting the pits stay within the white lines until the end and be very careful when re entering the track if you spin (NO RESET TO TRACK). All of the above will get you an automatic penalty.

Formation lap/Race start

On the green light it is up to pole position to lead the pack at a pace of around 70mph/113 kph. Pole position can decide when to accelerate to start the race around the last corner, although you cannot overtake before the start line.

The cars

Aerial Atom 300 Supercharged

Top Speed - 161mph
Horsepower - 300 HP
Acceleration (0-100) - 2.90 Secs
Braking (100-0) - 2.67 Secs
Weight - 1421 Lbs

Aston Martin Vantage GT12

Top Speed - 186 mph
Horsepower - 595 HP
Acceleration (0-100) - 3.5 Secs
Braking (100-0) - 2.54 Secs
Weight - 3450 Lbs

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

Top Speed - 212 mph
Horsepower - 574 HP
Acceleration (0-100) - 3.5 Secs
Braking (100-0) - 3.0 Secs
Weight - 3571 Lbs

Ruf RGT-8

Top Speed - 206 mph
Horsepower - 540 HP
Acceleration (0-100) - 3.9 Secs
Braking (100-0) - 2.75 Secs
Weight - 3152 Lbs

The tracks

Bannochbrae Road Circuit - 4.52 miles
Brands Hatch Indy - 1.19 miles
Dubai Autodrome National - 2.23 miles
Hockenheim Short - 1.63 miles
Silverstone International - 2.24 miles
Sakitto International - 1.76 miles

The details

Tuning is allowed

Assists

Forced realistic driving aids

Time and format

First test to be Sunday 15th May

Sunday's at 8pm bst

20 minute qualifying
5 minute warm up
40 minute race - Forced pit stop

How to enter

Using one of the above cars, please set a lap time on Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya National. Please aim for a time below 1.19.500. Please post/send a screenshot of your time and we will create a drivers list.
If we have enough interest we will create multiple lobbies.

Last edited:
Session details.
Race 3!

Hockenheim short

1.63 miles.

36 laps (confimed) including 1 parade lap

Starting rain. Drying quickly.

19/6/16 in game start time 11.00am
2x time progression 5 x weather

Full damage.

Mandatory pit.

Last edited:
image.jpeg

The time can be set in any mode, and yeah the ruf indeed likes this track!.. we have tried to have 3 tight tracks and 3 smoother so each car should have a track its suited too...

Nice time :)

ty2
The time can be set in any mode, and yeah the ruf indeed likes this track!.. we have tried to have 3 tight tracks and 3 smoother so each car should have a track its suited too...

Nice time :)

Very clever.

This should be some really close racing in these cars, need some ideas for the 2 test circuits, one longer one shorter..

Its a shame sunday funday will suffer for this,..... I say keep it on friday!!!

(I am not entering, i do not like road cars for a league, and i am not doing a qualy run to join a league)

Its a shame sunday funday will suffer for this,..... I say keep it on friday!!!

(I am not entering, i do not like road cars for a league, and i am not doing a qualy run to join a league)
That's cool man, it's up to you! Funday Sunday is a Crap thing, I spoke wth Football and Sunday was actually suggested by him. Friday's and Saturdays aren't good for me.

We are doing the times to stop slow and irritating drivers from being in the league and a 1.19.5 is a pretty easy time to get but its up to you Mr Styles!

Back