PS4 NEW - pCars Road B (Limited) Season 1 - Sunday 12th June at 9pm bstOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danrc2010
  • 104 comments
  • 7,784 views
i understand your point styles but sunday funday was always hit and miss whether people are actually going to be on sometimes we got on and there was only 3 or 4 people on, this way we know that something is actually happening.
 
Yeahhhhhh, a GT4 championship....Now you're talking! ;) @DropBuckets where are you, you mad Scotsman!! Let's do this! :p

article-0-05484C790000044D-615_468x424.jpg
 
Last edited:
@Bjorn Lucas I'm sure you will find one of these cars fun to drive, and don't worry about practicing until you die, just do however much you feel happy with.
I don't join the chat parties, but I don't think it would be the same without you in the series.
 
@Bjorn Lucas I'm sure you will find one of these cars fun to drive, and don't worry about practicing until you die, just do however much you feel happy with.
I don't join the chat parties, but I don't think it would be the same without you in the series.
To be honest I have hardly raced them. We did it for a variety in cars that isn't gt cars...
 
@Danrc2010 @ty2 you need a name for your new racing brand. How about DNA (Dan N Ace) Racing? thanks, you can send me a cheque in the post.
 
We should do a superkart championship, and you can count me in with the atom I will post the lap time later
 
Here we go gents! There's 1 bonus point up for grabs for the longest drift each race...just kidding :gtpflag:.

Ace and Dan...where is the first test race this weekend?
 
Here we go gents! There's 1 bonus point up for grabs for the longest drift each race...just kidding :gtpflag:.

Ace and Dan...where is the first test race this weekend?
We're not 100%yet because we are waiting for people to sign up. We will pick 1 longer and one shorted track to test the cars and formation lap
 
Right guys tomorrow we will have our first test race, who can make it?

Not sure what track yet but this gives the opportunity to try the cars too. It's looking like the RUF is fast so we want to use these sessions to test that against the others too.
 
Post number 2 has been updated with session details
 
Can I be reserve driver when I'm able to get on? I'll post a lap time later today
 
Lobby is opening now for a bit of practice before. Invites out!
 
Great racing last night guys! The series is is looking good! 2nd and final test next week and then we are in full swing!
 
What's the deal with the test sessions? In the first post it says that are NOT optional, does that mean if you miss one you can't join?

I like the formation lap last night, the track was too narrow for my liking though. Still enjoyed the race and looking forward to the season.
 
I changed to 5th while you were still in 3rd gear @Football67611 . Should've been possible to save 30 minutes instead of 15. Would've been interesting to see my pit exit :)
 
I might have it, I will look after work.
 
What's the deal with the test sessions? In the first post it says that are NOT optional, does that mean if you miss one you can't join?

I like the formation lap last night, the track was too narrow for my liking though. Still enjoyed the race and looking forward to the season.
Anyone that's signed up needs to make at least one of the test sessions so they know the format and so we know they can actually do the formation lap. We have selected one vey short (last night) and a longer track for he test to make sure there isn't a massive difference between the cars. If we test them we can only do it to our own capabilities.

Everyone drove well last night and I think the formation lap worked out great! See you all next week (track will be announced shortly)
 
Back