PS4 NEW - pCars Road B (Limited) Season 1 - Sunday 12th June at 9pm bstOpen 

• Thread starter Danrc2010
  • 104 comments
I'm surprised how smooth it went last night with formation lap and race (except my spins and offs in the beginning). I'm not a big fan of road cars in pcars and formation laps in general but I changed my mind yesterday :) I'm probably not going to make next week's event. It depends on Gf and kids every week. If hosts have any issues with me not being there every event just send me a message and we'll sort something out 👍

Anyone that's signed up needs to make at least one of the test sessions so they know the format and so we know they can actually do the formation lap. We have selected one vey short (last night) and a longer track for he test to make sure there isn't a massive difference between the cars. If we test them we can only do it to our own capabilities.

Everyone drove well last night and I think the formation lap worked out great! See you all next week (track will be announced shortly)

hallelujah, i've still got a chance in making it in this series then lol! :lol: A pity i missed last night and some good racing!

I'm surprised how smooth it went last night with formation lap and race (except my spins and offs in the beginning). I'm not a big fan of road cars in pcars and formation laps in general but I changed my mind yesterday :) I'm probably not going to make next week's event. It depends on Gf and kids every week. If hosts have any issues with me not being there every event just send me a message and we'll sort something out 👍
No it's fine Knukken! It's mainly for anyone unknown or anyone that hasn't done the formation lap before. This is why we have a practice so we don't have issues when starts the season!

Hi guys sorry but i won't be able to do the second test race today, feeling really rough and in bed with man flu. :(

I understand that for having missed last Sunday's test race as well as today, i theoretically can't take part as required in having to do a test race to "learn the ropes" to enter, no problem if this is the case.

Enjoy the racing today and have fun!

Last edited:
Hi guys sorry but i won't be able to do the second test race today, feeling really rough and in bed with man flu. :(

I understand that for having missed last Sunday's test race as well as today, i theoretically can't take part as required in having to do a test race to "learn the ropes" to enter, no problem if this is the case.

Enjoy the racing today and have fun!
Get better soon, we will work something out!

Tonight should be a great race, see you on the track!

Yeah shame alot of guys couldnt make it..

Everyone needs to be aware that from the first race onwards. You must use all of the cars available at least once!

Yeah so as Ty says, from the testing we have made a few changes.

The main thing we noticed is that the RUF is quick on any track, so we have added a rule where each driver has to use all of the cars at least once. You can choose which car and track you want to use, as long as you use all the cars throughout the series, we will keep a tally on the first page of who has used what car. This should even things out pretty well!

First race this weekend is Bannochbrae road circuit, see you then!

The first race is here! Invites will be sent just before 8pm! Remember the change in rules where you have to use each car at least once in the season so you can pick any car today!

See you on the track!

Latest Posts

Back