[PS4] OSCA World Sports Cars Series (P2/GT3)Finished 

• Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 127 comments
United States
Pennsylvania
Esgaloth

The OSCA World Sports Car Series is a PS4 Multi-Class LMP2 and GT3/GTE Endurance Championship that seeks to give drivers that participate a series much like the European Le Mans Series on a World Scale.

Race Format
Race Day: Saturdays
Lobby Start Time: 4:15PM US Eastern Time
Practice Length: 30 Minutes
Qualifying Length: 15 Minutes
Warm-Up Length: 5 Minutes (Last Minute Race Setups)
Race Length: 1 Hour 30 Minutes (Longer for Next Season)

Assists & Track Conditions
Assists: Real
Damage: Full
Tyre/Fuel Usage: Real
Start Type: Rolling
Weather: Set to Real Conditions at the Location at the current time of race (Will be Static)

Race Rules
-Rolling Starts will be used, however, drivers must remain double file until they reach the starting line. Drivers will keep rolling pace until then.

-Drivers must keep at least 50% of their car within the white lines at all times. This applies to pit entry and exit except the full width of the car must remain within the white lines.

-Drivers must slow down for pit entry. You must keep under 62MPH/100KPH once they reach pit entry lines. Drivers will be penalized for full speed pit entries.

-Drivers must have their lights on at ALL TIMES. If you are passing a lapped car or a slower class, you must flash your lights to let them know of your whereabouts.

-Each Class will have a max cap of 8 Drivers. No more than 3 of each car will be allowed.

-Duplicate liveries are not allowed. Its first come first serve. Factory Liveries will be given the number first. After that, it becomes whoever gets that Number first. If you chose a livery with a number that is already taken, you will receive a #0 in front of your Number. (Ex: #72 and #072)

-Don't cut the course. Seriously, just don't.

Contact Rules
-Purposely engaging in avoidable contact will result in immediate series suspension

-Reckless Driving will result in a race suspension

-Bump drafting is strictly prohibited, this is Endurance Racing, not NASCAR

-Accidental contact will be waived providing that the driver causing the contact waits for the other driver to get back on track. Of course damage is on Full, so you do not have to wait on them if they have impacted performance once they are back on track

Track List
Race 1: Dubai
Date: November 28th, 2015

Race 2: Imola
Date: December 5th, 2015

Race 3: Watkins Glen
Date: December 12th, 2015

Race 4: Nurburgring GP
Date: December 19th, 2015

Race 5: Road America
Date: January 2nd, 2016

Points System
1st: 25 points
2nd: 18 points
3rd: 15 points
4th: 12 points
5th: 10 points
6th: 8 points
7th: 6 points
8th: 4 points

[P] Prototype Drivers
[TNR] CJBMX702 @TeamEdge702
RWD P20 LMP2 | Project CARS #41

[BSR] DaBomb330 @DaBomb330
RWD P20 LMP2 | Project CARS #40

[TNR] robertlm89 @123yokomo
Oreca 03-Nissan LMP2 | Thiriet #1

[TNR] BigNFL @Mr.Skyline09
Oreca 03-Nissan LMP2

EvoGT89 @EvoGT89
Alpine A450 LMP2 | Alpine #36

fortbo @fortbo
Oreca 03-Nissan LMP2

2 Open Spot

[GT] Grand Touring Drivers
[WMS] Esgaloth @Esgaloth
Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE | Vasmac #36

mr_b3ntley2010 @mr_b3ntley
Bentley Continental GT3

Cardahs @Cardahs
McLaren 12C GT3 | Von Ryan Racing #60

Fight-Test @Fight-Test
Audi R8 LMS Ultra | Pedace #018

GTOS_Polarbear_ @gtic_ybear
Ginetta G55 GT3 | Substance #59

FRS_SK8R @SK8RBOI
Audi R8 LMS Ultra

Glen-Alz-81 @Glenalz81

1 Open Spot

[P/GT] Reserves
[TNR] TNR_FILO @TNR_KING_FILO

[TNR] TNR_5zigen @TNR_5zigen

TexasTyme214 @TexasTyme214

5 Open Reserve Spots

Teams/Drivers Points
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6n5hTrmu9GYSkJCRlphdHBrNkE

Notes
This series is run by OSCA (Online Sports Car Association), which is something I'd like to build into a bigger, broader Sanctioner for Online Endurance Racing. If this series is succesful, there will be more like it. If you enjoy racing in this series and want to join in for more, please let me know :)

Last edited:
Actually, I think we already have a limit on the RWD, Are you interested in any other car? If not I'll waive the limit just for this season

Ok... I'll change back to Alpine A450... on the condition nobody else can drive it (only 1 livery) :)

Ok... I'll change back to Alpine A450... on the condition nobody else can drive it (only 1 livery) :)
Yes thats the rule with the Alpine. Since theres only 1 Livery, only 1 Person can drive it. its all yours!

I want in!! I have been looking of a mulit class series for Pcars. I'm not sure on the class ATM but I will figre out soon
PSN: FRS_SK8R

What's the deal with the GT class cars? is it open to one of each or a free for all?

What's the deal with the GT class cars? is it open to one of each or a free for all?
The GT and Prototype Classes run on a max of 3 of each choice. So if we had 3 V12 Vantages, thats the max that will be allowed. THe only thing limited is the Livery. Only one of each livery is allowed. The only car that you cant have 3 of due to the livery rule is the Alpine which we already have a driver for.

The GT and Prototype Classes run on a max of 3 of each choice. So if we had 3 V12 Vantages, thats the max that will be allowed. THe only thing limited is the Livery. Only one of each livery is allowed. The only car that you cant have 3 of due to the livery rule is the Alpine which we already have a driver for.

Put me down for the final spot, GT car, TBD

Back