[PS4] OSCA World Sports Cars Series (P2/GT3)Finished 

• Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 127 comments
Sorry can't finish the race, i can't shift down properly and continuously overshoot, just finished repair my wheel, i will test it and i hope ready for next week

There may be a few serious changes to the series as well as a possible series restart/different series with a single class of cars until enough able participants are found that can race. Just a heads up.

For those of you that are curious of the coming race, it will be postponed and altered. This thread will soon be abandoned for a newer one in which a single class series will be present. I will host these single class races instead of multiclass until a sufficient number of Series Drivers and Series Reserves can be accounted for. If you wish to continue to race in this group, feel free to PM Me and I will make sure you get notified of the new Thread. Please note that I am looking for DEDICATED drivers. If you cant make every race or 4 out of every 5 races without a serious reason, you will be put in as a RESERVE if you want to race. Its nothing personal, I would just like to have a decent foundation for those that wish to race. Thank you for your time and thank you to everyone that ran the first two races. It was fun running with everyone, I hope I can see everyone on the track again soon!

For those of you that are curious of the coming race, it will be postponed and altered. This thread will soon be abandoned for a newer one in which a single class series will be present. I will host these single class races instead of multiclass until a sufficient number of Series Drivers and Series Reserves can be accounted for. If you wish to continue to race in this group, feel free to PM Me and I will make sure you get notified of the new Thread. Please note that I am looking for DEDICATED drivers. If you cant make every race or 4 out of every 5 races without a serious reason, you will be put in as a RESERVE if you want to race. Its nothing personal, I would just like to have a decent foundation for those that wish to race. Thank you for your time and thank you to everyone that ran the first two races. It was fun running with everyone, I hope I can see everyone on the track again soon!

I want to join the new series...please inform me if you about to start the series...

Back