Finished [PS4] OSCA World Sports Cars Series (P2/GT3)

Discussion in 'PCARS Racing Series' started by Esgaloth, Nov 1, 2015.

1. gtic_ybear

gtic_ybear

Where is it? Read it few times but can't find it?

2. Esgaloth

Esgaloth

Oops i forgot OP also means Original Post. I meant Overpowered as a joke.

@ everyone
    DOnt forget that the lobby will be open at 4:15 EST Today

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    gtic_ybear likes this.
  3. Esgaloth

Esgaloth

The lobby will be opening shortly at 4:15. Please come race if you can.

TeamEdge702 likes this.
  4. Esgaloth

Esgaloth

Lobby is open everyone

5. gtic_ybear

gtic_ybear

Sorry can't finish the race, i can't shift down properly and continuously overshoot, just finished repair my wheel, i will test it and i hope ready for next week

6. Esgaloth

Esgaloth

There may be a few serious changes to the series as well as a possible series restart/different series with a single class of cars until enough able participants are found that can race. Just a heads up.

gtic_ybear likes this.
  7. Esgaloth

Esgaloth

For those of you that are curious of the coming race, it will be postponed and altered. This thread will soon be abandoned for a newer one in which a single class series will be present. I will host these single class races instead of multiclass until a sufficient number of Series Drivers and Series Reserves can be accounted for. If you wish to continue to race in this group, feel free to PM Me and I will make sure you get notified of the new Thread. Please note that I am looking for DEDICATED drivers. If you cant make every race or 4 out of every 5 races without a serious reason, you will be put in as a RESERVE if you want to race. Its nothing personal, I would just like to have a decent foundation for those that wish to race. Thank you for your time and thank you to everyone that ran the first two races. It was fun running with everyone, I hope I can see everyone on the track again soon!

TeamEdge702 likes this.
  8. gtic_ybear

gtic_ybear

I want to join the new series...please inform me if you about to start the series...

Esgaloth likes this.