[PS4] OSCA World Sports Cars Series (P2/GT3)Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 127 comments
  • 9,378 views
Oh wait, no ABS? Or is that a clerical error?
 
No ABS for now but I may re-allow Real Aids since Patch 6.0 is fixing the Aids glitch in Multiplayer

I'll give it try before complaining about it, not driven without ABS yet on the game, hopefully its better then GT6 in its simulation,
 
I'll give it try before complaining about it, not driven without ABS yet on the game, hopefully its better then GT6 in its simulation,
Its alot better. You can tune out any issues with the braking luckily unlike GT6. Just be abit more progressive on the brakes.
 
Its alot better. You can tune out any issues with the braking luckily unlike GT6. Just be abit more progressive on the brakes.

Yeah I always am even with ABS, helps keep the car balanced, though I have noticed this game rewards fluent driving just as much as aggressive driving,
 
Yeah I always am even with ABS, helps keep the car balanced, though I have noticed this game rewards fluent driving just as much as aggressive driving,
Well Aggressive driving is about to have serious penalties in Patch 6.0 so keep an eye out for it.
 
Well Aggressive driving is about to have serious penalties in Patch 6.0 so keep an eye out for it.

I shall take the #18 Hummerich SLS please,

No ABS driving is so much better on this game, still prefer it on though,
 
I shall take the #18 Hummerich SLS please,

No ABS driving is so much better on this game, still prefer it on though,
Yea its alot better. Its helpful for consistancy when its on, But i decided to ban it simply because of A: A glitch, and B: GTEs dont have it.
 
But, GT3's do. And thats what the class is labeled as. ;)
Its technically labeled as GT under the OP. But I have to label it as GT3 in the title otherwise it may confuse exactly what class I meant. Plus the game labels it as GT3.
 
Guys from gt class, have u practice in dubai?what is your best lap?
 
Any open spots in prototype?
 
Also interested, still two slots left?
 
Guys from gt class, have u practice in dubai?what is your best lap?
1:57.6 in the McLaren, 1:57.8 in a Stock V8 Vantage, Both on Softs and a Full Tank
 
I would like to take one if that's ok.
 
I'll take one, can I get the Alpine?
 
Ok, '03 Oreca nissan OHC Racing #17.

Any target laptimes?
 
1:57.6 in the McLaren, 1:57.8 in a Stock V8 Vantage, Both on Softs and a Full Tank

Second what Glenalz asked - what are your target lap times for LMP2 (Dubai GP)?
 
Back