[PS4/PC] Outlast: The Holy-****-I-Need-New-Pants GamePS4 

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 15 comments
I think im literally stuck at the end. I took a wrong.turn and now cannot go back and cannot go forward.

I hopped off for the night since I have work in the morning. I'm still stuck in the generator room. :scared:

Spoiler: [That Father Martin fellow seems interesting.]

Figured it out. Finished the game on hard. Prob gonna need two more playthroughs as i missed a couple recordings or.documents for a trophy and also the trophy for beating itnon insane.

Great game!

As for your spoiler.. yes. Very.

I take it this is a short game, seeing as some people have finished it already? Downloaded it last night so I'll give it a go soon 👍

Took me about 7 hours. Kind of wish i didnt play thru it at work. Would have been a better experience in the dark at home with my headphones on.
Although playing thru it between 10:30 pm and 5:30 am was a good time.

Absolutely some jumpy moments. Im not one to normally get spooked, but yeah, def bounced in my seat a couple times.

Might start a playthrough on easy tonight to get all the docs and notes.

Be good practice for when I play through insane mode.

Caz
Took me about 7 hours. Kind of wish i didnt play thru it at work. Would have been a better experience in the dark at home with my headphones on.
Although playing thru it between 10:30 pm and 5:30 am was a good time.

Absolutely some jumpy moments. Im not one to normally get spooked, but yeah, def bounced in my seat a couple times.
Still at the hotel? I can only imagine you jumping out of your chair when a guest comes down for any reason. :lol:

Not very far into this yet and I really like the visuals as well as feel of the game, proper crouching motion, the ability to slowly open a door and the like. The peripheral action and breathing of your character really add to the atmosphere.

The survival horror game that I've waited a long time for. Alot of the horror games I use to play are more action game these days so I'm glad I can play a game the can give me a real good scare:tup:

I don't get the hype for this incredibly generic horror game. It's nothing but jump scares, and playing as a character dumb enough to not GTFO when things turn bad.

Well crap.
Just finished a run thru on normal to try for all docs and notes. Missed one note of 31 and got all docs. I know i got that note to, but i got an error right after and booted to home. Same spot as my first playthru.

Its the feast for flies note, and the error happens as you run up the stairs after you get it. If anyof you get this error, go get the note again.

Back