PS4 Photos (Basic)PS4 

Yes them sliders are terribly slow, I give up on them, think they are for pc players who can use a mouse and just drag them along, Ive even tried plugging a mouse in but it didnt work.

It is exactly what I tried this morning as well. I thought well that should work :D but it didn't :lol::irked: Are you only using the keyboardtrick for taking screenshots?

7IrGyRbXJH9gcJ9rzc3AhN43nu8A5X-8Ss4IFrrP7H64NcV-ZKrOAEwFw5SHd7uGj1mrbgRWcbs2JYyU0kIRJv0_cI8n467Jj6HoSDyvRSaH_veHeIeUUJbFMyRzWUWnV3zp-NPWuDFKmQmxICudnrayAYmfExk6JTJf07Wom-qpXCpED0tgtPVJQ1VWRA3Nlpsd2XFVrnZXlazDJBgf_yPbZZBN2VfrR-Ds2kFGkEIJq2W7EI0JTULRXueigJbpAf74iAqTCS21LMgt-AXDR1AvKF56Djp4R9ax11z777DAdaJuxN1Qu5n7TbijvVgM3-kYTFhoT0_DpsElO9bvQFEb9kXviOMKA3cKJOokKTk1n3ByzkcoItP4W1DtNjdkz_qqqp_ZPpUYG4Uo2f5GBicJWUlU9rzdirPDL7LPSWYS4Q5pp2cA2CXD9_kdZKe81BuKhgGyNruqqOQ-KK2EUh4ee771R3GZ4RPWxRjBduDAfJ5SFJd4DUAW8JyB3X8k_ekZiy-13SlFSr1SLsRA7knVkpRzFI22BRBbs0HFy59z9196vePj3vXaB9PcnDQ7jcqrmoYH10JTaFEnLwnXIPIGBxbOyNdOrpGIjtS3du6RKma1jV09Sea12ui5bxfzmFBg6rjUm4d23bJDIi7XTBAgl7R1GrDW2iUQ2SfvRDqOhS4=w1920-h1080-no

Thanks for that! Yeah I knew I needed to push ctrl+k but I think my wireless keyboard was the issue. After I had a systemfreeze and all what I was left with was a full systemrestore as my PS4 looped constantly and the failsafe options didn't work. My last backup is from may this year but all gamesaves are on USB :ill: Happy restoring.......:indiff:

Well i gave it another go, I forgot how immersive this game is even on DS4 in Helmet cam (Awesome) I am looking forward to PCars2 photos. I found the best shots seem to be by going back in to a replay and moving the camera around. If you do go into photomode, try to reduce the blur down to less than <30 and it takes away that fuzzy look ;)👍

How is it on the pro mr @torque99 bet there isnt any slow down with boost mode on..

Ps i got a bluetooth mouse the other day, its connected to the ps4, but cannot seem to do anything with it, if i right click and move the mouse i can move the camera around the car thats its, just like the stick on the pad, i was hoping a pointer would appear to be able to move the sliders..I can`t even move the pointer in the web browser so what the heck use is a mouse then on ps4, its connected but wont do anything really...

How is it on the pro mr @torque99 bet there isnt any slow down with boost mode on..

Ps i got a bluetooth mouse the other day, its connected to the ps4, but cannot seem to do anything with it, if i right click and move the mouse i can move the camera around the car thats its, just like the stick on the pad, i was hoping a pointer would appear to be able to move the sliders..I can`t even move the pointer in the web browser so what the heck use is a mouse then on ps4, its connected but wont do anything really...

Hi Rik,

All the games seem much smoother on the PS4 Pro! (though I might need new glasses soon :lol:)..👍

I looked up how to connect a mouse on PS4 and it seems quite straight forward as you say. I also read it finds the drivers automatically (are you online?). I can't see why it isn't letting you use the mouse. I know some games block you from using a keyboard/mouse. I do have a logitech blue tooth mouse upstairs somewhere, If I get time I might give it a go later :cheers:

I have taken more photos that will follow later. I enjoyed the racing 👍

As the release of Project Cars 2 is imminent I went down memory lane and
picked my most favorite photos from Project Cars 1. I didn't play the first game very
much and these will be the first photos that I have copied onto a USB and shared
with the community.

An unfortunate event turned into a great opportunity to capture this moment.
This is my favorite.
MPDXX6IFF_XAAARVA_.jpg

Another "unfortunate" event.
MP9_E_N16W1AAARVA_.jpg

Now I don't know about you but I see a face in that concrete.
MPDGE1F3D52AAA6UA_.jpg

And I'm sorry @Jordan.
The hood just detached suddenly and flew up in the air without warning.
Pursuing cars ran it over so I don't think it can be saved, you can
send me the bill later. ; )
MPIRXLJKPDFAAARVA_.jpg

Back