PS4 Photos (Basic)PS4 

MPMNH0MH7EPAAARVA_.jpeg

I'm new to Project Cars, been taking photos on GT. Can someone give me the basics on how to do photos.

How do you get the photos, from the game too here, when watching replay of an online race:)

Oh I didn't know about a keyboard, so its not as simple, like in GT?

How do you get them from PS4, with a USB stick?

Yeah, you'll need to use a keyboard with a USB connection. I'm not sure what keyboards are supported by the system though. I'll link you to the post that explains how to access the camera controls in a minute.

When doing photos, what function in the camera settings, will give some movement in the track, like GT.

Can anyone tell me why the photos, have a something on the edges.

Im not sure, i had that trouble aswell sometimes...

few more pics from me, just screenshots as i move the camera around @torque99

Cool:cheers:
@imported_rik19

@John Wells Re: Above edges, small bug that was never fixed. It only happens in photomode (not screenshot replays) and the easiest way to avoid is to press the button twice as the second one always comes out fine and then delete the other (pain but no other way but to post-crop it out) 👍

@torque99 @imported_rik19 Do you guys happen to know if the camera settings like blur, focus do actually something? Whatever slider I move I don't see any différence when taking a pic :boggled:

I would wait until Pcars2 photomode ;) or use the replay cameras around the cars on external view. I have tried on many occasions to get decent photos but the slow sliders reset on each race! The only tips I can give are to be patient and wait a few minutes by holding both the focus settings (sliders) back down from 500/150 to zero(0) and then slightly move them up getting the car in focus (start) around 20-50 and then the end (usually behind the car)more. I turn the focus blur down to about 25-40 from memory as it is too blurry!..I hope this helps but I only drive the game now and will await pcars2 photomode as it was all too frustrating for me 👍:gtpflag:

I was thinking what I missed :lol: took pics before but now I really noticed since it had been a long time :embarrassed:

Thanks Torque99 :cheers:

Last edited:
Back