MPV9LKMA8W1AAAYAA_.jpeg
MPV9LG--7W1AAAYAA_.jpeg
MPPU135A8W1AAAYAA_.jpeg
MPPU1Z-A8W1AAAYAA_.jpeg
MPPU1Z8A8W1AAAYAA_.jpeg
MPPU1Q3A8W1AAAYAA_.jpeg
MPPU1DZA8W1AAAYAA_.jpeg
:)

The wheels in photo mode do irritate me a little.
The tire and the rim 'spin' at different rates.
The motion blur on the tire doesn't change with the shutter speed.
MPV4AZJ4F52AAA-UA_.jpg

MPV4ALK4F52AAA-UA_.jpg

At high speed you get motion blur on the tire and can then match the rim using the shutter.
MPV4AXM4F52AAA-UA_.jpg

MPV4AUN4F52AAA-UA_.jpg

But at lower speeds (while still quite fast really) you get little or no motion blur on the tire and then you can't match the rim to it if you are wanting a sense of speed.
Once you notice it, you can't un-notice it. :grumpy: :lol:
Just as well I enjoy editing my shots. ;)

Last edited:
Great shots so far, guys!

Anybody else having a lot of problems with aliasing? And halos from low DoF? My shots seem plagued with both so far.

The game also doesn't handle DoF very well if foliage is in the foreground. Shame, since there's a lot of opportunity for great shots through trees given the sheer heights the camera can reach.

Great shots so far, guys!

Anybody else having a lot of problems with aliasing? And halos from low DoF? My shots seem plagued with both so far.

The game also doesn't handle DoF very well if foliage is in the foreground. Shame, since there's a lot of opportunity for great shots through trees given the sheer heights the camera can reach.
Yep, I've ditched a number of shots because of them. Being having too much fun playing the game to be spending time on editing so far. :)

Last edited:
Back