[PS4] PITSxSRM | Thursday Night AC Racing (Currently in ACC)

@davidt33 No rain this week (*or last week either). You in?
Was going to skip tonight but since you asked I'll be there. The usual 7:30pm EST to chime in?
What happen is the upshift paddle (CSL Elite PS4) started giving problems... intermittently sticking/not changing gear...and it got worse over the last week or so. So much that it wasn't making much sense racing and whatnot. I ended up ordering a new wheel (BMW GT2 which should be a step up). Should be getting it towards the latter part of next week fingers crossed.
I'll join in tonight and race with automatic gears. Not the best but worth a shot. See y'all later. :cheers:

ATTENTION!!

2 Important announcements:
  1. We will be running a CP race tomorrow. Be sure to have your TR at 99. The race registration starts at 8PM SHARP!
  2. There is a NEW SECTION in the ACC Forum for online racing. I'll be moving this thread there, and leave this one here incase we ever do vanilla-AC again.

ATTENTION!!

1. We will be running a CP race tomorrow. Be sure to have your TR at 99. The race registration starts at 8PM SHARP!
  2. There is a NEW SECTION in the ACC Forum for online racing. I'll be moving this thread there, and leave this one here incase we ever do vanilla-AC again.
Bump about time they showed the acc forums some love

ATTENTION!!

What is a CP race?

I'm out for tonight. My TR is 97.

You have 30 mins to get those last 3 points.

giphy.gif

Dumb question, but is that cross platform by any chance?

I wish. I was hoping one of these companies could figure it out and make it work, would be game changing. Maybe once there is a decent optimized racer on the new consoles... maybe F1 2021, Codemasters is they only company that makes racing games on everything that would have the resources to make it work.

I picked the wrong tyres at the start and didn't pit for 15 minutes thinking it would rain but it never did what a CHUMP I am, I hate my life!!

Stream up

Always so nice to hear y'all chatting with one another on track. Good racing Stan. You were going so well right behind Lucky aka Camel until you got spun out and back down to 4. Was catching up pretty good though. That race to the finish was amazing wasn't it?
About night racing. They really need to brighten those headlights. It's hard to see ****. Like driving on low beam eh?

Always so nice to hear y'all chatting with one another on track. Good racing Stan. You were going so well right behind Lucky aka Camel until you got spun out and back down to 4. Was catching up pretty good though. That race to the finish was amazing wasn't it?
About night racing. They really need to brighten those headlights. It's hard to see ****. Like driving on low beam eh?
Thanks man I really was trying hard lol

Back