[PS4] Round 6-7 2nd Feb, Australian Supercar Championship [3 Drivers Needed]Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 408 comments
  • 22,080 views

What Would You Like To Use?


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Did you guys download the historic tracks? Any good? It's the only DLC i've not bought i just realised as it was when i sold wheel/cockpit.
 
GT OMEGA Stand Came today :bowdown:

2016_01_08_19_26_50.jpg


2016_01_08_19_27_20.jpg


And view from my seat...

2016_01_08_19_25_26.jpg
 
Last edited:
Did you guys download the historic tracks? Any good? It's the only DLC i've not bought i just realised as it was when i sold wheel/cockpit.
Yes I bought the DLC haven't really used any of the tracks though haha
 
Hi guys does anyone know if were doin forced default set ups .
 
Hi guys.. is there any room left in here
 
I think we could be rhino but need it confirmed off Ryan would be a better series if we was all racing with the same setups tho
 
I hope not as force feed back won't work and I just got my new wheel for this
 
I was going to but as the force feedback won't work it's hard as some people want to have the ffb
 
So if we are not using forced default are we going to have a level playing field? I think it may be best if we designate someone that knows about tuning car who ever it may be and ask them to post there setup for everybody to use.we need tighter racing this season,it's just a thought what do you guys think?
 
So if we are not using forced default are we going to have a level playing field? I think it may be best if we designate someone that knows about tuning car who ever it may be and ask them to post there setup for everybody to use.we need tighter racing this season,it's just a thought what do you guys think?
I completely agree mate, I'm not bothered about force feedback too much but a few people don't want it off so it's a hard situation I mean we could have no tuning but it's if people would do it or not
 
i agree it sucks that you cant play with the force feedback with default setups but it still has forcefeedback which me personally think feels good
 
Well if everyone agrees lets just try it for 1 race and take it from there,we will only find out if we try these things but we do need a level playing field yes we all want to win the race but it's nice to have a bit of a dogfight along the way instead of taking the toll road to nowhere
 
Well if everyone agrees lets just try it for 1 race and take it from there,we will only find out if we try these things but we do need a level playing field yes we all want to win the race but it's nice to have a bit of a dogfight along the way instead of taking the toll road to nowhere

agreed
 
Back