[PS4] Round 6-7 2nd Feb, Australian Supercar Championship [3 Drivers Needed]Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 408 comments

What Would You Like To Use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't played since the last series think I may try and leave this patch out if you can and see what happens in the next patch?

Don't think you can its gives you the whole "you can't use the network features" until the patch is done.

Well did my update last night patch 7.0
First race monza qualified 2 nd by first corner was 1st halfway into my second lap the screen momentarily froze then went black and my wheel was like a ton weight and very violently span all the way to the left and I could not turn it at all so that's my experience of patch 7.0 getting tired of this game and it's problems so I may not be around for the next series if I have anymore problems like that

Well did my update last night patch 7.0
First race monza qualified 2 nd by first corner was 1st halfway into my second lap the screen momentarily froze then went black and my wheel was like a ton weight and very violently span all the way to the left and I could not turn it at all so that's my experience of patch 7.0 getting tired of this game and it's problems so I may not be around for the next series if I have anymore problems like that
I haven't tried it out yet, I have done the patch just waiting for the DLC to be released lol

Went back on last night had a much better experience got the pc dash and crew chief running both together loving the game again crew chief is amazing tells you if you have a car at the side left and right behind and loads more info highly recommend roll on January

Went back on last night had a much better experience got the pc dash and crew chief running both together loving the game again crew chief is amazing tells you if you have a car at the side left and right behind and loads more info highly recommend roll on January

Where do you get this???

Hi mark I got crew chief on my galaxy tab 4 and pc dash on iOS they are amazing there is a free version of crewchief on android google play store but it only lets you use it on brands hatch Indy and gp give it a go mate it's ace

Hi mark I got crew chief on my galaxy tab 4 and pc dash on iOS they are amazing there is a free version of crewchief on android google play store but it only lets you use it on brands hatch Indy and gp give it a go mate it's ace

Like the sound of crew chief is that what its called??

Its ok got it

Found out that the Renault Laguna won't be coming to the game, apparently it was swapped for the Formula Renault and RS01. Also the oval pack that was promised to come out I think has also been scrapped along with historic Spa and other historic tracks.

What are you guys thinking of the RS & Megane V6?

Tried last night for the first time, 1st impressions were very good, Great sound and fairly easy car to drive and was pretty fun albeit pretty hard to complete 2 laps with a pad without going off track...Ran for about 2 hours and before heading to bed i remembered about the Megane V6 so thought i'd have a quick shot before bed...3 hours later i was still racing :) This car seems the better of the two imo...Sound is better, Cockpit cam is prob best in the game and it was defo more fun to drive than the RS...felt so alive and quick even though its prob slower than the RS.

Not tried it yet going on tonight has anyone got any decent settings for it yet the Rd 01 and the v6 also if anyone is up for a quick blast over xmas send us a message have a good one everybody :cheers:

Had a go in the renault rs01, its a bit of a beast Im up for racing it but am thinking it could cause issues so maybe tone it down to the megane??

Back