[PS4] Round 6-7 2nd Feb, Australian Supercar Championship [3 Drivers Needed]Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 408 comments

What Would You Like To Use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is the G29?

How are you guys finding the 2 Renaults? Is it like sliding on ice or is it like that for me due to the pad?
On cold tyres the both of them are impossible to drive, but once the tyres are warmed up they aren't bad at all, the Megane does seem to be a bit back end happy if you accelerate a bit too quick

On cold tyres the both of them are impossible to drive, but once the tyres are warmed up they aren't bad at all, the Megane does seem to be a bit back end happy if you accelerate a bit too quick
I cannot do a single lap with either of them without a major incident lol...Tried about 8 different pad settings and they all seem as bad as each other. Really tempted for the G29 at £160 at Currys but really had my eye on the T599xx with the T3PA pedals but that's £400

Think we'l need to do 3 laps qualifying, Half out then the other half out.
I choose the Logitech 05, and my bro, bigsykester will pencil in the logitech 06

I like it keep things simple so we know who to aim for :)

I cannot do a single lap with either of them without a major incident lol...Tried about 8 different pad settings and they all seem as bad as each other. Really tempted for the G29 at £160 at Currys but really had my eye on the T599xx with the T3PA pedals but that's £400

Yehh I was thinking about qualifying tbh with how hard it is to warm the tyres up the only seem to warm up after 2 laps or so so maybe we might just have to do a normal qualifying session of 20 minutes or so

What wheel did you used to have?

I'l take Kuebler racing 15 👍

edit: Tell you what once you do get heat into the tyres in the Megane is just a stunning car to drive i added tons of deadzone to the pad settings and now i can drive. Managed a 139.2 at Oulton...You guys fancy doing some laps there let me know how close i am to you guys?

Last edited:
I'l take Kuebler racing 15 👍

edit: Tell you what once you do get heat into the tyres in the Megane is just a stunning car to drive i added tons of deadzone to the pad settings and now i can drive. Managed a 139.2 at Oulton...You guys fancy doing some laps there let me know how close i am to you guys?
That number is already taken buddy haha, and okay mate I'll get some laps in tomorrow :)

dont buy a pre built one mate there not worth the money you would be best reading up on it and building one
It's just time I have no idea what I am doing haha, alls I want to do is jump on iRacing and Assetto Corsa because Project Cars unless you're in a series is doing nothing for me at the minute the online lobbies are just full of idiots lol

It's just time I have no idea what I am doing haha, alls I want to do is jump on iRacing and Assetto Corsa because Project Cars unless you're in a series is doing nothing for me at the minute the online lobbies are just full of idiots lol
If your hooking up to your TV and want to play everything maxed out or high at 1080P for the next 5 years then something like this is ideal...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Intel-i7-...883357?hash=item2c9eecd99d:g:BbkAAOSwHnFVthwE

Or slightly better than PS4

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Intel-i5-...042779?hash=item2ee3f5f55b:g:n~UAAOSwLVZVr7zx

Back