PS4: Trophies

• Thread starter TT92
  • 110 comments
@klondike Thanks for the tip, but I’ll see if I can get it legit. I don’t see why it shouldn’t be possible.

Monza is a good track to use though as there are only 6 sectors used to measure consistency.

I forgot to put that one in as well. I have tried to get it on several occasions. I have tried accelerating up to a car and then overtaking. I have tried sitting on a cars bumper (not physically touching). I have tried slipstreaming one car, pass and then latch onto the next inline. I would have thought Paul Riccard was ideal so I have also tried it at Mt. Panorama, Suzuka and at Spa all with no result. I figured this one would just naturally pop at some point.

Uninstall the game, install (if you got phisical copy) without internet access, so you can play the game on 1.00 version (ACC 1.2.2 version) and slipstream trophy will pop up after the first slipstream you do on a long straight.

Other trophies are actually also bugged...so they way that can be fixed is reporting

https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/acc-console/index.html

An user "item112z" of the official Kunos forums said that;

Regarding the "Variety is the spice of life" trophy/achievement. I didnt include this one within this glitched trophy list because it seem to just unlock in a not very specified way. Ive been having same issues with it before, having raced a valid lap on each track (and getting 3 stars everywhere) and having a race and a win with each car, but it hadnt been unlocked then. But thats what ive done after to finally unlock it:

Before you start any event in Single Player section you have to choose car in that Team menu. Before i was only choosing pre set cars within a team with one of a few drivers to play as. That was wrong. Instead in a team menu you need to click Add, and then the whole 24 car list appears for you to choose from (instead of cars limited per 2019/2018/GT seasons). So once you choose the car from it you will be partcicipating in the event driving as yourself (not as pre set driver). That was the key i think. It seems that you only need to drive on the 11 base game tracks once and play with every car using an Add option instead of cars with Pre set drivers/teams. I unlocked the trophy in a Quick Race mode, driving for like 500-1000 meters with each car after the start line and quitting. Trophy popped for me once i started a race with the penultimate car in that list (probably because i spent a lot of hours improving my rankings with the last car and had accidentally tried it without pre-set driver before that). One guy on the other forum tried to unlock the trophy this way too but it didnt pop for him for some reason. My guess is that he said that he raced on the same track with all the cars without a pre-set drivers (but had raced on all tracks WITH them before). But he eventually unlocked that trophy playing championship where you automatically participate as yourself on all tracks as well. So yeah make sure that you race as yourself in both all cars and all 11 non-dlc tracks. Let know if that unlocks it for you as it did for me.

Last edited:
@Stotty

You can "game" the Top 1 % trophy. I dont think its posibel to unlock it legal.

But basicly.

Change the HUD so you see CN rating in top right corner.

Monza. Drive around in first gear only. Full throttle always. Do not ever brake, or change gear.

First chikane let go of the gas pedal around 200 m and coast through the chikane. Full gas as soon as you can when leaving the chikane.

Second chikane do the same. Let go off gas at 200 m, and coast through, full throttle as soon as you can.

Rest of the lap you just drive full throttle 1 gear only. Dont brake, change gear or let go of throttle.

This should give you lap times that are identical within 0,2 seconds all the time. This will raise CN rating to 99 after some laps. Even after CN is 99 keep doing it, as the trophy dont unlock at 99, but you will see your 99 CN ranking flash green sometimes, and after a while on 99 CN it will unlock the trophy.

Did I hear someone say "I wish we had an oval track." :-) :-)

Thanks for that.

Also thanks Donnced for the info as well.

For the record, yes I am a trophy hunter and love working through these games to get the platinums and don't mind putting the work in. What I **HATE** is badly coded games with glitched trophies and just plain boring career mode e.g original AC >:-(

Regarding the Gold Medal at Brands Hatch tyre test. I have been working on this pretty hard and said last time when I got Silver it looked like the lap times needed to be under 0.5second. Well I have tried it again on very low pressure slicks and did 7 laps withing 0.250secs and got Silver again >:-( So like with this CN trophy it just may be we also need to get down to under 0.2secs. Or we need to keep all 4 wheels inside the track limits. I will be retrying this again soon.

@TT92

Yeah I like hunting those trophies too.

It sorta gives a good reason to explore the games a lot more, all the diferent modes, and options in the games, and its nice to have goals to work towards.

I am not sure what you mean by the Gold medal at Brands Hatch test ?

@TT92

Yeah I like hunting those trophies too.

It sorta gives a good reason to explore the games a lot more, all the diferent modes, and options in the games, and its nice to have goals to work towards.

I am not sure what you mean by the Gold medal at Brands Hatch test ?

The wet test at Brands in the sprint section of career.

Still stuck on CN97

Ahh ok.

I havent started career mode yet. I wait until we have a few patches, and its posibel to get the trophy's for completing them.

Atm I am just working on improving my overall stats. Trying to get to platinium driver. This alone is gonna be a long road for me :-)

Yep,raise those stats and plat driver will pop, 9,500+ points.I think you need to maintain over the 9500 for a little while for it to register...I, like so many are having fun racing the AI..In the race set up i have full field and random place set...But unlike a lot of you fast guys i have them set on about 90-91 any faster they have me.:grumpy:..I did try them on full stick but you know :lol:

Yep,raise those stats and plat driver will pop, 9,500+ points.I think you need to maintain over the 9500 for a little while for it to register...I, like so many are having fun racing the AI..In the race set up i have full field and random place set...But unlike a lot of you fast guys i have them set on about 90-91 any faster they have me.:grumpy:..I did try them on full stick but you know :lol:
I run at 90 if I choose to start last, or 92/93 if I'm doing qualy as well. That way I do well compared to the AI at some tracks, and at others they are better than me, so makes for a good championship.

How To EASILY get the Top 1% consistency trophy with screenshots to prove it :-)
This is how to game the game and thanks to those contributing to this idea.
When I started to chase this trophy my CN rating was already at 92. So this is how I did.

1) I did NOT roll back the game and I used the current 1.3.7 version
2) I chose hot lap mode and used a Bentley but any car will do
3) Brands Hatch (shortest track) midday dry
4) Turn ON driving line (you will see why in a moment)
5) Manual gears and select 1st
6) Engage pit limiter
4) Drive at 100% throttle and do not use brakes or slow down at any time and follow the driving line EXACTLY
5) Drive until Trophy pops (it took 6 laps for me)

A few other things, yes it is boring but then Kunos said this would be hard ;-) I do not see how anyone else will get this unless you are an actual alien or we end with an oval track ;-) I used wet tyres in case the game picked my slicks had no heat and so I was not going fast ;-)

Your consistency does need to be less than 0.2secs for all laps. My progression went 92, 95, 97, 98, 99 and then 99 green and the trophy popped. Also my Car Control rating went 100. So when someone comments on the screen shot of the trophy popping and says my CC rating is 00 it is actually 100. Funny but every other score is 99 (shrug). I can provide a screen shot to prove this too ;-)

So I also included the pic to show my lap times and show how long it took.

Top 1%.jpg
CN Trophy Times.jpg

**NOTE** this idea does NOT work for the Gold Medal at Brands Hatch wet tyre test ;-) Now do you see where the idea came from ;-) ;-)

BUT my CN rating did jump from 81 to 92 in experimenting there :-)

Enjoy, I hope this helps some people.

Can confirm, the above method does work. Only difference is that I left the slicks on and was at 12 noon for the time of day.

And yes, the Car Control rating going to 100 is quite weird.

Good one 👍 So it looks like it can be reproduced and not just a fluke.

Can confirm, I got the top 1 percent trophy exactly as described. Thanks! Now if I could figure out the Spice of Life Trophy. I tried doing it by selecting new driver for each car like described above, and going about half a lap on each track, but nothing. Now I'm doing full 5 minute quick races with each car, rotating the tracks so I do them all too. I need to raise my Safety rating anyway so I'll do that and we will see if it works for the trophy.

Now if I could figure out the Spice of Life Trophy. I tried doing it by selecting new driver for each car like described above, and going about half a lap on each track, but nothing.

Did you roll back the game or still tried it on ver1.3.7? I tried it as well without rolling the game back and I can also confirm it did not work :-(

BTW the proof that these trophies are "bugged" is the trophy for winning with every car "Master of All" did pop for me. So it is just plain wrong that you can "win" with every car BUT not be awarded for "driving" every car!

Did you roll back the game or still tried it on ver1.3.7? I tried it as well without rolling the game back and I can also confirm it did not work :-(

BTW the proof that these trophies are "bugged" is the trophy for winning with every car "Master of All" did pop for me. So it is just plain wrong that you can "win" with every car BUT not be awarded for "driving" every car!

No, i have the digital version, so no going back! I just finished doing full races with all cars and still nothing. Oh well, I'll just get on with my career mode and wait for a patch or something.

Something I noted while in the Driver Profile rating menu is that you can press Triangle to bring up a stats menu that tells you how long you've driven on each course. What caught my attention was that the 2018 and 2019 tracks have separate entries, which might explain why that Spice of Life trophy is bugged...

I'm now super close to 'top 1%', but yesterday was a bit of a roller coaster day :lol:

Started off with CN at 97, CC 88, SA 77.

For some unknown reason I thought it would be a good idea to switch from tried and tested Zandvoort, and run some races at Zolder... didn't go so well, and after 3 races I was down to CN88, CC82 and SA71. Couldn't get any rhythm on the track, and struggled badly as my pace was very different to the AI in certain corners... resulting in 'some contact' :embarrassed:

Switched back to Zandvoort with the Ferrari and made a decent recovery and finished the day at CN 98, CC 88 and SA 72... just over 9,500 total points.

This morning I've run a couple more races, and despite increasing my CC to 92, and running multiple consistent laps, my CN is still stuck on 98.

I did get the Platinum Driver trophy during my last race though.

Will keep pushing... want to try and get this trophy without short-cutting.

One thing surprises me about the Brands 'trick'... CC... with the limiter engaged I'm surprised this works as the pace should be too slow.

Uninstall the game, install (if you got phisical copy) without internet access, so you can play the game on 1.00 version (ACC 1.2.2 version) and slipstream trophy will pop up after the first slipstream you do on a long straight.

Other trophies are actually also bugged...so they way that can be fixed is reporting

An user "item112z" of the official Kunos forums said that;

Regarding the "Variety is the spice of life" trophy/achievement. I didnt include this one within this glitched trophy list because it seem to just unlock in a not very specified way. Ive been having same issues with it before, having raced a valid lap on each track (and getting 3 stars everywhere) and having a race and a win with each car, but it hadnt been unlocked then. But thats what ive done after to finally unlock it:

Before you start any event in Single Player section you have to choose car in that Team menu. Before i was only choosing pre set cars within a team with one of a few drivers to play as. That was wrong. Instead in a team menu you need to click Add, and then the whole 24 car list appears for you to choose from (instead of cars limited per 2019/2018/GT seasons). So once you choose the car from it you will be partcicipating in the event driving as yourself (not as pre set driver). That was the key i think. It seems that you only need to drive on the 11 base game tracks once and play with every car using an Add option instead of cars with Pre set drivers/teams. I unlocked the trophy in a Quick Race mode, driving for like 500-1000 meters with each car after the start line and quitting. Trophy popped for me once i started a race with the penultimate car in that list (probably because i spent a lot of hours improving my rankings with the last car and had accidentally tried it without pre-set driver before that). One guy on the other forum tried to unlock the trophy this way too but it didnt pop for him for some reason. My guess is that he said that he raced on the same track with all the cars without a pre-set drivers (but had raced on all tracks WITH them before). But he eventually unlocked that trophy playing championship where you automatically participate as yourself on all tracks as well. So yeah make sure that you race as yourself in both all cars and all 11 non-dlc tracks. Let know if that unlocks it for you as it did for me.

So regarding the "Variety is the spice of life" trophy/achievement here is the update.

I uninstalled the game, deleted my saved game data and did a fresh install from the disc to version 1.1.2.

Basically it does not work as described as above. There is no "ADD" button (see screen shots below).

ACC 1.1.2.jpg

above screen shot of ver 1.1.2 with no add button so you CANNOT chose any other cars except the standards the game gives you

ACC1.3.7.jpg

Above version 1.3.7 with the Add/Customise/Edit buttons.

I have tried ALL custom cars at ALL tracks in ver.1.3.7 and the trophy does not pop >:-(

My conclusion is, this trophy is bugged and only an update from Kunos will fix it :-(

UPDATE on Career, Brands Hatch, Wet Tyre Test. I have been working on this pretty well flat out and I can either get a Silver Trophy or nothing. It appears I can't ever get bronze either witch in itself is quite odd. It appears that all your laps need to be within 0.2sec of each other. As I said earlier I can get within 0.5sec over 5 laps and that only gets silver.

So my conclusion with this is that it is also bugged (or just plain unachievable) and will also take a patch from Kunos.

Further (as of a few hours ago) no one has completed the career mode with a Gold Medal and achieved the trophy for either short, medium or long career.

I read on the official ACC forum, that the PC version of career is also bugged.

Cant remember it word for word, But its something like since the Console version is a direct port from the PC version its not posibel to complete the short, medium, and long career in the console versions eather.

But the trophy for completing the career (Driver for hire) I think thats posibel to complete in the V1. disc build, since there are only a very few people that have it unlocked.

All we can hope for is that they will at some point use resources to fix these achivements. Best is the more people who repport it via the bug repport form, then the higher the chance they will spend resources to fix it.

So regarding the "Variety is the spice of life" trophy/achievement here is the update.

I uninstalled the game, deleted my saved game data and did a fresh install from the disc to version 1.1.2.

Basically it does not work as described as above. There is no "ADD" button (see screen shots below).

View attachment 942684

above screen shot of ver 1.1.2 with no add button so you CANNOT chose any other cars except the standards the game gives you

View attachment 942683

Above version 1.3.7 with the Add/Customise/Edit buttons.

I have tried ALL custom cars at ALL tracks in ver.1.3.7 and the trophy does not pop >:-(

My conclusion is, this trophy is bugged and only an update from Kunos will fix it :-(

UPDATE on Career, Brands Hatch, Wet Tyre Test. I have been working on this pretty well flat out and I can either get a Silver Trophy or nothing. It appears I can't ever get bronze either witch in itself is quite odd. It appears that all your laps need to be within 0.2sec of each other. As I said earlier I can get within 0.5sec over 5 laps and that only gets silver.

So my conclusion with this is that it is also bugged (or just plain unachievable) and will also take a patch from Kunos.

Further (as of a few hours ago) no one has completed the career mode with a Gold Medal and achieved the trophy for either short, medium or long career.
You gave to uninstall and installing the game again without the updates ,then it will work...btw,no need to earese the save file.

And Kunos simulazione don't work on the console port...it's exclusively task of D3T LTD

Sorry i pasted this from somewhere else i had it,

Hi guys,as you all would have worked out by now,the trophies are glitched.

EDIT: Think it only works with Disc version.
Save your game file first:

Some you can obtain but you have to delete your game and then reinstall but do not allow to update to newer version..Save your save game file on usb.then delete it of your system....

Once you do that you can proceed to get the following trophies.

Smooth flow (Stay in an opponent's slipstream for 5 seconds)

I got the following trophies

Variety is the spice of life (Try every car and every track)

Master of all (Win a race with every car)

by going into practice mode..Pick quick race 5min and what ever settings you want..Up top i picked 2018 season and then i went through cars alphabetically,Just go down one selection each time,then just cycle races through the tracks,Start at left and go right..so while you win the races you are also going on each track....At the end of the track cycle you will still have cars left to use,just keep going with these ones and what ever track you want for remainder....trophies popped for me but i did not use the 2019 models(that i remember) ? if does not after using 2018 season then you will have to do 2019 as well..Make note of cars you have used,i wrote mine down as i went.....Only ones you have not used yet.

Oh,make the AI easy to beat,lower the settings,only if you want to get it done quicker.

They are get able this way,it's the only way i could get them

Even after going back to pre update to pick up some of the bugged trophies, Sprint, Tour and Marathon (the 3 trophies for completing career) can't be achieved as the game doesn't give you medals for some of the endurance races... so you can't complete these with a gold medals as required.

Yes those career ones are well buggered and probably always will be...Meantime back to the fun,well for me, chase is a race lol

Even after going back to pre update to pick up some of the bugged trophies, Sprint, Tour and Marathon (the 3 trophies for completing career) can't be achieved as the game doesn't give you medals for some of the endurance races... so you can't complete these with a gold medals as required.

Maybe those can be only just achieved if you play full length career? Just thinking about it.

The spa endurance is a real 24H race...so it would be long to find out..:D

Maybe those can be only just achieved if you play full length career? Just thinking about it.

There are 3 trophies
  • Sprint Complete a Short Career achieving a gold cup
  • Tour Complete a Medium Career achieving a gold cup
  • Marathon Complete a Long Career achieving a gold cup
After completing career on short I did not receive any gold medals for any endurance event even though I won every one and got pole and fastest qualifying in every session :-(

The spa endurance is a real 24H race...so it would be long to find out..:D

Not a problem, I did all the real time 24hr races in GT5/6 ;-)

You gave to uninstall and installing the game again without the updates ,then it will work...btw,no need to earese the save file.

That's why I quoted the version numbers on the pics to *PROVE* it was the original version ;-) Also as per the pic in ver1.1.2 where is the "ADD" button so I can chose a non standard car?

And Kunos simulazione don't work on the console port...it's exclusively task of D3T LTD
I didn't know that. So who tells D3T that they got it wrong? ;-)

There are 3 trophies
  • Sprint Complete a Short Career achieving a gold cup
  • Tour Complete a Medium Career achieving a gold cup
  • Marathon Complete a Long Career achieving a gold cup
After completing career on short I did not receive any gold medals for any endurance event even though I won every one and got pole and fastest qualifying in every session :-(

Not a problem, I did all the real time 24hr races in GT5/6 ;-)

Didn't know that you received an trophy for every length career available, good to know

I don't have problems with endurance races either...did 2 online 24H races event in Pcars 2, played offline endurance since GT4...i can't say that 24min races of GT6 can be difined as "endurance" ... lucky enough that online yes we could play in endurance races leagues.:lol:

That's why I quoted the version numbers on the pics to *PROVE* it was the original version ;-) Also as per the pic in ver1.1.2 where is the "ADD" button so I can chose a non standard car?

I didn't know that. So who tells D3T that they got it wrong? ;-)

The PS4 game has to be on 1.0 version.
It works for other users...and for others seems also not to work

And who tells D3T LTD that they got it wrong?...well you do.:D

The PS4 game has to be on 1.0 version.
It works for other users...and for others seems also not to work

This is why I quoted version numbers. My disc is day one release, Australian region and is version 1.1.2 so there is no other option to roll back the game any further than this. Unless I find another region disc on eBay :-( And then that provides its own set of problems.

So at this point in time the only trophies I have left to achieve are the three 3 career mode ones and the Variety is the Spice of life (the one currently under discussion). I have nearly achieved The Best of the Best, Platinum driver and I have yet to try online. So these last two are easily achievable. I was saving going online until last as I don't want to risk losing any safety points ;-)

So close and yet so far :-(

And who tells D3T LTD that they got it wrong?...well you do.:D

BTW I have previously filled this form out and it is to 505 games not D3T ;-)

This is why I quoted version numbers. My disc is day one release, Australian region and is version 1.1.2 so there is no other option to roll back the game any further than this. Unless I find another region disc on eBay :-( And then that provides its own set of problems.

So at this point in time the only trophies I have left to achieve are the three 3 career mode ones and the Variety is the Spice of life (the one currently under discussion). I have nearly achieved The Best of the Best, Platinum driver and I have yet to try online. So these last two are easily achievable. I was saving going online until last as I don't want to risk losing any safety points ;-)

So close and yet so far :-(

BTW I have previously filled this form out and it is to 505 games not D3T ;-)

505 games is the "intermediate" between users and Devs..also the community manager and publisher.

D3T LTD is the console versions Dev.

Kunos simulazione PC version Dev.

Back