Ps5 dev kit leaked?

• Thread starter Novalee
  • 78 comments
Gods, it feels like we just got the PS4. We dont even have two versions of GT on the PS4. Crazy that the launch is looking like holidays season 2020.

Btw, I really hope that's the look of the finished product. That is a really cool looking design.

Omg it looks like some weird sort of a jet pack. How large could it be? :eek:

Nonetheless, this would become another potential seller for Sony.

"Everyone is currently working on PS5 games ...."

I like the sound of that.

I think it looks gorgeous. I'll have to get a new entertainment unit that will better display it.

Reminds me of this.

A_screenshot_from_Star_Wars_Episode_IV_A_New_Hope_depicting_the_Millennium_Falcon.jpg

:embarrassed:

The most amazing feature it has is that it will probably have SSD as standard. That simply means faster loading times. After this year ends, it's time to save some earnings for it.

The DS4 is outstandingly comfortable and precise, while the XBone gamepad is one of the worst and cheapest-feeling controllers I've ever used; a downgrade from the XB360. Terrible analog sticks.

At the end of day after a long(6-8hours) session my hands and fingers feel better when used the xbox pad.
On the ps4 pad my thumbs start cramping after 2-3h. Xbox pad is much more ergonomic. Also there a diffrent sizes of the xbox pad, small and big version. Ps4 only one standard size.

Let me just say, if that thing is real (everything i can look at about it seems hilariously fake) then that is the worst looking thing I could possibly be the actually biggest mistake of a design effort of all time. Hysterically, jokeworthy peice of design.

If they are going to compete with RTX PCs, then yeah. It's going to be big. I mean, look at the PS2 and PS3s first gen of consoles. They were also quite large. Looking at the drawings, I would guess that one side houses a graphics card of some sort and the other side the ram and processor. Having the housings like that could lend itself to good airflow over those components.
All that said, I still thinks it's pretty good looking myself.

Reminds me of this.

A_screenshot_from_Star_Wars_Episode_IV_A_New_Hope_depicting_the_Millennium_Falcon.jpg

:embarrassed:
After taking a fourth look, I've changed my mind, It reminds me of Froakie from Pokemon....

Last edited:
So it will be five months from now before Sony will unveil their next-generation console. I'm looking forward to it.

I dont care how it looks, while gaming i look at the screen, not at the console:)
On the inner values it depends, like your girlfriend, she´s ugly but she can cook like a pro and is a funny person. Thats more important then lipglosss and plastic tits. LOL :lol:

Last edited:
This PS5 peaks my interest. I'm a little concerned though that one has to pay to go online. This was not the case when I still had my PS3.

I dont care how it looks, while gaming i look at the screen, not at the console:)
On the inner values it depends, like your girlfriend, she´s ugly but she can cook like a pro and is a funny person. Thats more important then lipglosss and plastic tits. LOL :lol:
This analogy... :lol:

This PS5 peaks my interest. I'm a little concerned though that one has to pay to go online. This was not the case when I still had my PS3.
It was/is the case with ps4 though, and I highly doubt the model is going away at this point. It sucks to be sure. I also am not a fan of having to pay even more to play my online games online. But, I try to keep it positive. I get two games for 10 bucks every month.

Latest Posts

Back