PSC: GTPlanet Official Weekly PSC: Week 18!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 108 comments
ok. I was curious because I never knew what in God's name they were (Great idea BTW with the rain and all).

I'm not really sure how to do that. I kinda know how to make raindrops but it would take too long for each individual drop(i'm too lazy to).

Very cool to both of you! I wanted to use that Mazdaspeed bumper, but i never found one that was big enough. 👍

TVR, That is a highly realistic chop, good job (a little boring to look at though...). Maybe if you jazzed it up a bit with a color change it might look better.

TVR smooth! - The wheels and mirrors :yuck: - sorry just had to say so.

Jpec, yes that is the downside of realism it doesn't get as much notice as a riced up chop.

Hmm, maybe I should tone down my "ricing" a bit and concentrate more on realism (for future chops; I'm very pleased with how this one turned out)...

Originally posted by PunkRock
EXTRA NOTICE by sn00pie: I'll be checking the votes and the IP addresses in this months POLL. If I find anyone voting for themselves with GTP accounts besides their own, their entry will be disqualified and a first offense will be issued. (Which means you'll be a step closer to being banned from the site.)

Now you know, happy chopping!

Why not make it you CANT vote for your own chop? It's be sooooo cool ;)

well think of it this way if all the people voted for their own then itd be up to the non-entry members to vote for the best which would mean some people will be less likely to win (punkrock, steviemo (not that their chops are crap)) and people like me, tvr and palm will have more chance if u understand that:lol: :odd:

This is my final. I'll remove the the one in the original post.

Attachments

• rx8 cop3.jpg
    rx8 cop3.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 211
Mods:

New Wheels
New Front Air Dam
New Cabin
2 Door
Sparco Seats
Hood Intake
Widened Rear End