• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 125 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
A bit earlier than usual today. :)

Hopefully this one will be more interesting than last week's.

Show your FINAL entry only

Have fun everyone!

Attachments

• week20.jpg
    week20.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 347
well i ran out of ideas but it still looks somehow incomplete:odd:
EDIT: is this n e better?
EDIT: righto blended in bumper and brightened it a bit;)

Attachments

• mad chevy 2.jpg
    mad chevy 2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 272
hmm, only problem is that I have no idea what looks good on a truck, I think I'll try to combine a street-racer type thing with Nascar and add some of the stuff they have in the commercials in there (the stuff that makes you "want to buy it") that ought to do well for a truck, don't you think?

So you're new here then? that's a pretty good chop (not the best, but still above average). Welcome to the GTP!

lol@small that bike is... I like to front grille.. 👍

...and bondy, it looks much better..now work on getting the front end the same tone as the rest of the body and it will be even better :mischievous:

Originally posted by Stripes
Iv been looking for a S10 to chop! This should be fun.

Edit: Is there a higher res of this truck?

Not that i know of... :(

WHat the helk . Epic should be Disqualified! he jsut copyed and pasted then.! and did a few mior mods!!!!!!!!!!! this is outrageus

God you people are whiners... :rolleyes:

If you're not happy with that chop, vote for someone else. Simple as that. You don't think he deserves a legitimate shot at the win? Do something better, and win the contest, then!

If you guys keep on getting over each other's balls like that for ridiculous details, i won't continue with these contests in the future.

Just grow up. It's for fun, it's not like there's a major prize at the end.

Hey man all i did was post the pic, im not complaining one bit, if i found that pic, who knows i may have done the same thing, i could care less what he does

Originally posted by Cobraking
so u mean ure gonna allow cheating :dissapointed:

That's not cheating, for ****'s sake. Cheating is taking someone else's work, and claiming it as your own. Major difference, Epic adopted some other truck's styling to his own chop. It's not like some people who litterally steal parts off other people's chops, and then claim it as their own.

Originally posted by hanker
Hey Epic this looks firmiliar doesn't it?? EVEN THE XENON DECAL USED CREATIVE!!

yea it does look familiar, but mine is like 2400 x 1800 or something. got it from www.google.com

but yea anyway, I took the body kit off it.. so what? isnt that what youre spose to do? try getting it as good as mine and I'll do a different\even better one :D

and that xenon looks different because i took it off another car, th one on that trucks angle sucked

Back