PSC: GTPlanet Weekly PSC: Week 20

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 125 comments
blah make the back like this

[] []----- [] [] <------ back tires
[] []----- [] []

......[]...[]..........<----- Front tires and u do that rest ;)

No, it's hidden behind the front right one (I would have put it in, but it would have been barely noticable...)

some reason that looks funny...iono i guess its just me imagining how wide that bed must be.. why not add the one tire where the 2 tires that are showing is and add the 2 tires behind that one?

Ah, this might change!

Attachments

• week20 copy.jpg
    week20 copy.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 216
Here`s my slammed s dime... it`s features ULTRA thin lowprofile tires....heheheh
Hell yeah it`s running hydraulics!!!

Attachments

• week20mod.jpg
    week20mod.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 171
Originally posted by epic
some reason that looks funny...iono i guess its just me imagining how wide that bed must be.. why not add the one tire where the 2 tires that are showing is and add the 2 tires behind that one?

Then it would make it look unrealistic (crooked axle: you can tell by copying the front wheels over the back ones...)

Nooo. I got a problem, I save the S-10 as a .psd because I wasn't done with it yet now when i try to open it i get : Could not open because the file is not compatible with this version of photoshop. :confused:

Originally posted by Piglet
Nooo. I got a problem, I save the S-10 as a .psd because I wasn't done with it yet now when i try to open it i get : Could not open because the file is not compatible with this version of photoshop. :confused:

that happend to me before...i was so very mad! :(

Back