PSC: GTP's official Weekly PSC Week 45!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 128 comments
cheers,

Not my usual style, but i think the rims look good on this one.

I dont like the wheels at photoshopchop.com. They havent got many good angles. Think i'll have to leave it, thanks for the advice though.

I'll see how my chop does in the poll as it is,

not done yet .. the rims & wing ... mayb laterz
No! No! Leave it the way it is! NO WINGS!! (IMO).
The car looks fine the way it is, don't screw it up. Maybe a rim change should finish things up. But no wing. Maybe a small one, not those huge-arse wings.

yup but i wait for my teacher or master chopz
GLACIOUS ... his da manz .. mayb i will change the rims the rim look yexxx ulgy .. what have i done ..hmmm:irked:

heres what i got started on, not in the final stages yet. any suggestions on what i should add?

041103-monaro2.jpg

If you got rid of the ugly chick, tuning dj, it'd be perfect. 👍

Originally posted by PunkRock
If you got rid of the ugly chick, tuning dj, it'd be perfect. 👍
euhhh.... do you mean that my entry doesn't count:confused:
but i won't chance it any more, its to difficult to remove MY chick (girlfriend):D
sche's not ugly punkrock:P

the one with the chick blows. its so riced out I cant even see it in b/w. driterzzz, you have gotten WAY better, but your car looks TOO overdone. try to get the grille hole smaller, it looks too ugh >.< both are really well done, but omg...

Cano

damn im really hard -_- im gonna try to have something for this week, I dont know... a real GTO? maybe. well see. and even like that, I wouldnt win. the one with cissoir doors, whatever it is, will win. its like a requisite :rolleyes:
yay/.

Originally posted by Cano
the one with the chick blows. its so riced out I cant even see it in b/w.

I don't see what's rice in that one, aside the taillights of course. i think it's pretty damn good. There's a lot of effort into that.

There is effort there, but the color is too dull. my advice is to take the girl off the pic (she is good-looking, but this competition is a digital rendering of cars comp, not a beauty pageant), add a bit more color to the car, and fix the mesh in those intakes. Maybe once you do that all will work well...

Originally posted by lsk8er
The girl is ugly and since when can we add the rear view.

There's never been a rule against that... You can do anything as long as you use the original picture.

Let me rephrase this for you. You can do anything to the picture, as long as the original car is there. Background change, adding a rear view, adding some people. Anything, as long as we can still see the original car.

skip thats an awesome idea and it looks good but on the right headlight try to continue that reflection where you got rid of part of the headlight.

Originally posted by lsk8er
skip thats an awesome idea and it looks good but on the right headlight try to continue that reflection where you got rid of part of the headlight.
okay, thanks for the tip ...EDIT: i updated it.

thanks for commentz guyz . damn u tuningdj .. i hate u ..hehehe j/k i like yours .. collz i live the rear one ...look collz .. u will win again ...;) .. btw cant wait for glacious ..:D

Originally posted by DrifterGTX
Not yet my final entry but......comments and criticizment highy suggested and accepted ;)
051103-monaroF2%20copy.jpg

its a good start, you should find some wheels that are the size of the original picture, it may be just me but they look a little distorted

second, that engine is way too small if you fix these two things it would be a good chop:)

Back