PSC: GTP's official Weekly PSC Week 45!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 128 comments
lookin good glacius! i'm just working on mine - not sure what to do though!

dj-crz - DUDE - THAT IS AWESOME! raided the hamann parts bin i see - lovely chop!

Yo Glacius, like the chop, looks really clean and the airbrusing is good, have you seen my beast on page 2 or 3 (cant remember).

glacius- i thought u got a new keyboard? lol

anyways; here's mine:

contestchop.jpg

What's up with the moronical statement? Actually, that looks really good, but to make it a ferrari you'll need to do a couple things;
-make it red
-give it better foglamps
-give it better rims
Honestly, that is an incredible chop, I can see that you put a crapload of time and effort into it, but it doesn't coincide with the ferrari spirit you're trying to grasp and pour into it. Maybe if you added more color in certain places it would be good, but right now it lacks something...

I dunno, something about that looks...fake...I can't put my finger on it, but you can definitely tell that that is fake (even with an untrained eye...)

JSPEC- re: my chop- this chop was me being a smartass.. i felt like putting either a mercedes or ferrari logo on there.. no particular reason.. otherwise.. i was bored.. lol

JSPEC- re: last comment; its the ground.. its a pattern copy/paste

Woudl you look at that, the lady's right about the chop; and I know how to fix that (takes alot of work and is hard to do...). If you'd like, modderknepper, I can fix that pattern up for you (send me the PSD and I will fix that ground effect for you; even though I can't do the shadow I can fix the pattern...)

Also, suzq, there is no s...

Hey Jpec07 & suzq044

thanx for the killer advice. It's all in the details , small or big.
when you think your done , look at it again the next day.

PSD and pattern ??? donno !!! please explain

Still learning by doing :)

Heres my Final entry

061103-psc45monaroaaa.jpg

Cheers Tonni

drift- urs looks like it'd work as a street sweep. lol.. other than that.. good chop :D

here you have it guys. tell me what you think.

071103-monaro4.jpg

EDIT: UPDATED. i made the spoiler less blurry and tried ot make the decals look more realistic and i got rid of the flames becausing they were becoming a nuisance. tell me what you think.

Originally posted by 360rider
are you talking about the flames or the stickers?

Eehhh, both. Stickers look pasted on, and the flames are blurry. Not trying to sound like a dick here...

Back