PSC: GTP's official Weekly PSC Week 45!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 128 comments
Originally posted by tuningdj-crx
041103-gtp-tdc.jpg

You TERMINATE the competiton!!! Very good job;)

Originally posted by suzq044
2 words- hamann BMW

actually....it was the new bmw e46 M3 csl concept...
also, for the guy with the black rice...your door is too big to fit into the cavity that you have provided. even if you take perception into consideration....youll have like an extra half foot of door:P

Originally posted by 360rider
also, for the guy with the black rice...your door is too big to fit into the cavity that you have provided. even if you take perception into consideration....youll have like an extra half foot of door:P
No it isn't. His car has butterfly doors, not scissor doors or gullwings, they swing up and out. If they were to come down they would down and in, correctly slidding into place. If they were scissor (90 degrees straight up into the air) or gullwings (DeLorean doors) it would be diffrent.

Originally posted by SpeedKilledKyle
No it isn't. His car has butterfly doors, not scissor doors or gullwings, they swing up and out. If they were to come down they would down and in, correctly slidding into place. If they were scissor (90 degrees straight up into the air) or gullwings (DeLorean doors) it would be diffrent.

it doesnt matter how they come down and rest son...what matters is the fact that the door is TOO BIG to fit in the slot. i want to see you make a door like that slide down and fit snugly into that.

:mad: AHHH disapointing i dint have time for this week because i was playing for the week of the socom II release sheesh lol hers my FINAL ENTRY
081103-monaroF3.jpg

OMG...i was about to use that engine. its off of and old blue vette right? i tried to make it fit on the hood but i couldnt so i went towards a street/track racer design (pg. 5)

Originally posted by DrifterGTX
:mad: AHHH disapointing i dint have time for this week because i was playing for the week of the socom II release sheesh lol hers my FINAL ENTRY
081103-monaroF3.jpg

that's way more proportional and scaled:tup:

good work Glacius. the only thing I dont really like is the two-tone paint job. you didnt put sticker or a goddamnbig wing or anything stupid this time. you win this one... you or the dude who made the orange one, wich loooks very good. Dang, I need some time, I will rust to death if I dont chop something soon.

Cano

too overdone for my taste. too, WAY TOO many things sprouting from the car's body and altering the smoothness of the design. we need subtlety.
Cano

Originally posted by Cano
too overdone for my taste. too, WAY TOO many things sprouting from the car's body and altering the smoothness of the design. we need subtlety.
Cano
exactly!

Originally posted by Cano
you or the dude who made the orange one, wich loooks very good. Cano

thanks man.
nice to know that some people appreciate subtle changes. which look good.
which was a simple ssx concept front conversion.
and mallo wheels

Oki herer is my AIRBRUSHED chop every thing on this car is airbrushed ,,All the vents and the bumper and skirt

I decided to go for the cabriolet/smooth version

i but dont be fooled i spent a hole lot of time on it
and this is my EVER first try at AIRbUSHInG.

plz comment
this is my FINAL ENTRY

091103-Monarocomp45rear.jpg

Back