PSC: Race Car Competition: Week 1

Alright, this is the first weekly Race Car Competition. The only rules are:

- Make it a race car (obviously). You can do what you want with it, but keep it a (car name here).

- Put it into a racing environment or at least a moving environment (if possible), by changing the background (make your own if you want).

- At least put some work into it. I dont want to see: "Here is my 10 minute chop :mischievous:" or "My pathetic attemp :P". If your not going to at least put some work into it, dont even bother at all. If a mojority of people suspect that there was not much work put into the entry, it will not be posted on the poll.

- When you post your final entry, put, "Final Entry" in red letters in your post so I know its your final. It makes it easier for me to put the right ones on the polls.

This weeks car is a Volvo S60 R
If you have any suggestions for a car on the competition, feel free to PM me :).

Deadline: Saturday the 23rd @ 11:59 EST

Attachments

• s60r11.jpg
    s60r11.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 289
fine!!! ill do this as a weekly comp man. count me in. and nice pic for the first one btw.

Cano

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
- At least put some work into it. I dont want to see: "Here is my 10 minute chop :mischievous:" or "My pathetic attemp :P". If your not going to at least put some work into it, dont even bother at all.

Sounds good, that rule should be in every psc. I'm in. :D

First of all, I'm surprised you're using the avatar that I made. Hrm. I'll give this a try, it's a good car to chop with.

It's a shame that picture's a bit... pixelated?

Since it's already in a racing environment (That's the Paul Ricard circuit, judging by the blue lines behind the rumblestrips at the back) do we need to change it?

Took me a like... two hours... Couldn't decide what else to do to it...

And by Racing style, do you mean something like, another car on the track ? like this?

See later posts for final entry

Whoa... Very nice side skirts, love em!

Problems: For the rims, there's a bit of 'black stuff' *look for yourself* get ride of that. And this isn't your problem, but for some reason, the rims looks really.. 'flat'

edit: I just realized, the skirts don't fit very well, because the car you got them off from, the door hinge is much further in front, so the 'line' is off from the door hinge on the volvo, if you don't understand it, pm me

edit2: Oh, teazeR, the old volvo rims still show through your new ones!*for the backside I mean*

Alright, when I said put it into a racing scene, I meant a different background (make one if you want) that has something to do with racing depending on what you did to it. If it was a Rally Car, put it into a rally background. A touring car, put it onto a different race track, etc. If you want, you can just add alot of stuff to the current background to make it look different.

I like everyone's entre's so far 👍. Mine is coming along great. Just looking for some backgrounds...

Originally posted by pat66
i dont know how ot change the background

When your done with the car, find a background that has something to do with racing and put it into that (like it was racing). Or at least make the car look like its moving...

I moved the deadline to Thursday since I posted this on Thursday and want to give everyone a week. Next week you will get 2 extra days (so I can post these comps on Saturday's) for your chops :)...

thenks for the extra time. much apreciated. and I WILL full-converse it. given I have enough time.

Cano

Originally posted by halfracedrift
Whoa... Very nice side skirts, love em!

Problems: For the rims, there's a bit of 'black stuff' *look for yourself* get ride of that. And this isn't your problem, but for some reason, the rims looks really.. 'flat'

edit: I just realized, the skirts don't fit very well, because the car you got them off from, the door hinge is much further in front, so the 'line' is off from the door hinge on the volvo, if you don't understand it, pm me

edit2: Oh, teazeR, the old volvo rims still show through your new ones!*for the backside I mean*

no offence or anything. but leave pat to his peace :P i mean comments are always good...but a triple edit???:odd:

Originally posted by Super-Supra
Frustrated Palm, do we HAVE to change the background. I think I might be able to make a racing scene out of this.

I had already said that you can add stuff to the existing background to make it your own racing background. Just as long as it is connected to racing (like in the pits getting tires, or stuck in a gravel trap, racing with another car, etc...)

Latest Posts

Back