PSC: Race Car Competition: Week 1

I got a message saying the file was too big, but it wasnt... hold on. I'll try again. :rolleyes:

Final entry:

Attachments

• volvo_chop.jpg
    volvo_chop.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 158
OOOOK... well, here is mine. not only put stickers on it, of course. this baby's been severely altered. chopped, SECTIONED, headlamps modded, two door, and stuff like that. lotsa stuff is custom, so dont ask. the BG is from some JGTC pic. I like it :D

Attachments

• volvo.jpg
    volvo.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 124
mmhhh, well, its supossed to be a race car. hey, I made sure they werent too ricey. I could have put a "concept neeper" sticker on it, but, come on. thanks anyway, keitshi.

Cano

and BTW keitshi, I was looking at the link in your sig, that has yer chops. it makes clear again that you are one of the most skilled AND creative minds here at GTP. all of them are real good. the Z roadster is incredible man. I always look forward to your chops, because they are creative and inventive (even your riced catera was cool). you rule.

Heres my entry, plz post any imperfections you notice so i can edit before i post my final entry.

i tried remote linking the image but geocities dont let me, y ?

**** geocities, ill just reduce the image size & quality, so sorry if its grainy.

Can anyone help me get some of the tuning company stickers pics? i cant find any decals to put on the car to finish it off.

Attachments

• s60r11comp.jpg
    s60r11comp.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 37
Everything looks good except for one thing...the car does not look like its in motion. It looks like its got some wheelspin thing going on. Unless the driver is an idiot and is driving with his foot on the brakes.

cheers for the observation, heres the update, still need some decal links though, can anyone help?

Edit: I Just read the front page fully, i aint too late am i? what time is the comp set at? UK GMT? I just saw the comp yesterday and done the car since then

FINAL ENTRY

Attachments

• s60r11comp.jpg
    s60r11comp.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 106
cano that is tight. would look even better if there was a roll cage. just saying cuz everything inside the car is completely visible. also you forgot the line from wear the original door used to connect at the top. just my opinion though. and yazza that is nice man. but i doubt a race car would have a wing like that. i dont think ive seen one with something like that. anyways heres the stickers you wanted. these are the ones i use but others may use better ones.

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/chopper/stickers.html

and

http://www.boyracersigns.co.uk/japdecals.gif

hope they work for you.

Originally posted by Cano
OOOOK... well, here is mine. not only put stickers on it, of course. this baby's been severely altered. chopped, SECTIONED, headlamps modded, two door, and stuff like that. lotsa stuff is custom, so dont ask. the BG is from some JGTC pic. I like it :D

That is amazing man 👍.

Yazza: no your not late. The competition ends tomorrow evening (I think I mistyped it since there is some confusion, I'll fix it)...

Originally posted by Cano
mmhhh, well, its supossed to be a race car. hey, I made sure they werent too ricey. I could have put a "concept neeper" sticker on it, but, come on. thanks anyway, keitshi.

Cano

and BTW keitshi, I was looking at the link in your sig, that has yer chops. it makes clear again that you are one of the most skilled AND creative minds here at GTP. all of them are real good. the Z roadster is incredible man. I always look forward to your chops, because they are creative and inventive (even your riced catera was cool). you rule.

Well thanks man for the compliments, I really appreciate it. :) I didnt really realise that some one would think so highly of my chops. Might I say that youre pretty damn good youreself. So are many others on GTP. Infact Ive noticed that the level of the chops in these forums has taken quite a leap from when I started here. Major thumbs up to all photoshoppers at GTP. 👍

Yeah, when I started, it was all....basic, although I couldn't chop shyte, still, all the chops are awesome, but there's less of them.

For Example, I haven't seen Cano chop anything in the longest time:eek:

Originally posted by PunkRock
Damn, i should get around and chop this thing up... :lol:

Um, yeah you should. The only reason I looked in this thread was because I saw you posted in here.

Get going man, I don't have all day to wait on you. :lol:

Originally posted by Drifster

For Example, I haven't seen Cano chop anything in the longest time:eek:

been some tight busy weeks for me. I dont know if I can do anything with the vitz on this week's, even as I type this, and its 12:20 AM of saturday already -____- but hell Ill give it a try. and yeah, a full rollcage would be nice if I knew how to do it XD any ways to do a rollcage?

Cano

kietshi man i checked out your chop collection. god your insane. those chops were beautiful and clean. loved the A3 and the mazda RX-8. g'luck on this one.

Back