PSC: Racecar Competition: Week 3

OK, time for week 3. Last week's comp wasnt as popular, maybe because of the pic (more like mostly I guess), but this week we have a better pic. Creds to Punkrock for the picture.

Here are the rules:

- Make it a race car (obviously). You can do what you want with it, but keep it a (car name here). Race cars have sponsers (at least the company sponser), and remember, a race car, not a ricer.

- Put it into a racing environment or at least a moving environment (if possible), by changing the background (make your own if you want).

- At least put some work into it. I dont want to see: "Here is my 10 minute chop :mischievous:" or "My pathetic attemp :P". If your not going to at least put some work into it, dont even bother at all. If a majority of people suspect that there was not much work put into the entry, it will not be posted on the poll.

- When you post your final entry, put, "Final Entry" in red letters in your post so I know its your final. It makes it easier for me to put the right ones on the polls.

This weeks car is an Honda Integra Type R (the new one)
If you have any suggestions for a car on the competition, feel free to PM me.

Deadline: Saturday the 6th @ 11:59 EST

Attachments

• honda integra type-r-13.jpg
    honda integra type-r-13.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 390
Originally posted by Integra Type R
Maybe it's because I just so happen to like the Integra. :rolleyes:

I think he's pointing out that your name is Integra Type R and the car to be chopped is of the same name

Originally posted by PunkRock
:irked: Yeah. Guess we'll have, like, 6 different Spoon Integras... :lol:

:lol:

Don't worry, I won't be doing anything of the like. I'll probably change color, lower, add wheels, and possibly a body kit.

Here is what I have so far. This took a little over 1 hour. I think I'm done but I'm not sure. I may work on it some more tomorrow ( Labor Day :D ).

race_comp_3_final.jpg

it is good, but how about some race car look to it??

Cano

now that you have to put stickers on it, you dont. when its a street car, you do. eek!!

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
Guys guys, these arent race cars. We need sponsering, movement, etc.

Make it a RACE car, not a rice car...

Ok, I'll fugly it up with some stickers. And it's not rice! (Minus the gigantic wing :embarrassed: )

It's not a 100% replica...

Attachments

• integra.jpg
    integra.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 312
Not sure. I took them off a black Civic i took from carandmodel.com about 6 months ago.

Latest Posts

Back