PSC: Racecar Competition: Week 3

final entry

ive still got heaps to learn off photoshop...
but hey, i want to be part of this comp

Attachments

• tegra.jpg
    tegra.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 307
Definately not finished, ii need to touch up the paint and do some minor things to the car itself then work on the background...
-Updated-

060903-ITR race scene.jpg

Thanks, i just used google to find the decals. I used kind of a complicated method in applying them I can PM it to you or post it if you want.

what method do you lot use exactly to apply the "stickers"? aint really used stickers much before, more into smooth stuff.

I might as well dont do an effin thing. punk rocks and the last one are incredible. I aint gonna do anything against that stuff!! its too cool! 'sides, its spoon.

Cano

geez. I dont think I can top that off.

Agreed, there's some really good entries. I know i can't top them either, but i watched Fast and Furious yesterday (again) and had to try a street racing scene:

020903-raceweek3chop.jpg

Edit: Damn angelfire accusing me of bandwidth raping

Originally posted by donbenni
Agreed, there's some really good entries. I know i can't top them either, but i watched Fast and Furious yesterday (again) and had to try a street racing scene:

That looks brilliant.

heres what i got so far, need to add race environment. still need help on adding decals/stickers.

****! 4got the pic again, y do the browse & submit buttons have 2 be so close!

need some more help, didnt get a response about the stickers but im hopin i do for this, can anyone tell me where i can find some decent ictures of racing circuits that i can throw my car onto. Used google but the pics are always low res and very small.

Originally posted by Yazza
need some more help, didnt get a response about the stickers but im hopin i do for this, can anyone tell me where i can find some decent ictures of racing circuits that i can throw my car onto. Used google but the pics are always low res and very small.

try google again, but go to advanced search and in the "size" mark indicate "desktop size" and vualá.

Cano.

Back