PSC: Racecar Competition: Week 3

Final entry:

Attachments

• integra_chop.jpg
    integra_chop.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 186
whta do you guys search for on google images? i cant find any race tracks. Its gettting close to the deadline.

Attachments

• integratyper2.jpg
    integratyper2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 184
GTJugend, whats your e-mail? i cant find the mail you sent, i think it may have something to do with my junk mail filter? if i add you to my contacts it mite not block your e-mail which i think it may have.

agh, I couldnt make it in time either. dang I had NO time this week. well, I look forward to the next race week man :D

Cano

sorry palm

That's kindof cool 113! Just one thing - You have to paint a part of the rim black on the front wheel if you get me.. it looks bad as it is now.

/D

thanx for the backgrounds JTJugend, i found one myself though.

Don Benni Found a mistake
:P

Attachments

• racing.jpg
    racing.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 98
Whoa nice! 👍 It looks a little tall compared to the Silvia (? just guessing on the name), especially as it's further away. Just my thought though

cool entries all. meh, as nobody seems to put an end to this, Ill do something quik... like rite now @.@

Cano

thanx for that don benni, although i think the silvias naturally a much lower slung car ill change it anyway, itll make it look better.

as there is no poll for this one. here is mine XD
its not stock, I changed the body a little and made it move and added the dog and stuff like that :D

Cano

Attachments

• integraracer.jpg
    integraracer.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 197
Very nice copying and pasting of PR's entry kamper.

I say disqualify his entry because it is the exact replica of PR's

edit: well he worked a bit more, but it's too identical to PR's.

...Not, that has nothing to do with pr:s entry. Thats a different picture completely. Thats not the comp integra and its not photoshopped either...

That's exactly what i thought. Maybe kamper doesn't understand that you need to edit the original picture to make a new one. It isn't to see who can surf google image search the best

I agree with you keitshi. Kamper has the same sidebadge as PR and similar colours but from that it´s a different chop.. No copy if you ask me..!

erm, is kamper actually trying to enter that as a photochop or is he just trying to show how good pr chop is by comparing it with a pic of a real spoon integra type r?

Back