PSC: Weekly PSC: Week 24!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 129 comments
M3 wheels too, i love bmw wheels, i' ve only got one or two beemer pics though so can't keep reusing them!
Nice chop though PR, similar colour to the Cavalier (isn't it?), anyway i like

well guys, heres my half assed, one-handed, first ever chop at gt planet. ive only been chopping ofr like a month. so cut me some slack :( Newaiz. Im More for the decals and paintjob than the kits and moldings. so mine doesnt even compare to some of the othres for the body. im decently proud of my decal thouhg:lol:

Attachments

• alfa romeo.jpg
    alfa romeo.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 170
Quite a dumb question but I knwo your all PS7 genuis's as I can tell by some of the chops :D * noob questions of the day* I wanna know how to insert an image onto an image I can't figure it out new to Photoshop!

Originally posted by ChopShadez
Quite a dumb question but I knwo your all PS7 genuis's as I can tell by some of the chops :D * noob questions of the day* I wanna know how to insert an image onto an image I can't figure it out new to Photoshop!

Just copy and paste your image, then crop it using Edit/Transform Manually, and then move it around with your freehand tool.

thx for the welcome under18carbon. i had to blur cuz the outline on th eacar was messed and like out of wahck:embarrassed: . BTW epic...nice paintjob, very precise.:lol: Ill put in a better chop, a CLEARER chop on the next compitition.

lol that wasnt really 5 days work, i just did it last night at 11.59 so I could say I entered :D hopefully next week I'll be feeling more creative, I miss winning :(

BTW epic...do u know any good tutorials on how to do body moldings and such. I can do body kits, np. but im having trouble with adding intakes and fender highlights and such:)

Originally posted by 360rider
BTW epic...do u know any good tutorials on how to do body moldings and such. I can do body kits, np. but im having trouble with adding intakes and fender highlights and such:)

it's basically the same as the body kits, just use the clone stamp tool to fill in parts and just paste the other moldings and such you wanted over it. that's how I do it atleast

thx epic. hey are any of you guys doing the PJ competition? pretty ugly car to work with. i already put in my chop. ull recognize it by the computerchip design decal with the large 100pt 360 rider on it:lol: and wheres punkrock at!! im bored!!!:banghead:

lol...i know that. but this is on a vinyl and its a decal. the rules dont allow ppl advertising themselves by putting in emails and such. this is just a decal. oh well if i get dq'd thouhg. my first entry on PJ. what are the rules like on GTP? are u allowed to put text decals?

Back