PSC: Weekly PSC: Week 24!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 129 comments
Next competition will be up tomorrow afternoon at around 5 pm eastern, yes, as i usually do.

em... its a request punk rock... can you post the poll like... em... rite now??? its just that, tomorrow I wont be able to come here and pickup the image... but alas, I wont have time to chop the car in all the week. Im workin full time and I just cant find time. thats why I didnt enter this one. I want to, but tomorrow may be the only thay Ill have time... and that would be during the day... in the afternoon, at the hour you post the image. I wont be able to... so, what do you say, man? could you??? PLEEEZE? :D

Cano

The poll's already up... and i'm not posting the next contest just yet, sorry...

awww that sucks man...u should have posted it 2nite....then we could have like gotten to wor on it...now i have to wait until 2morrow:(

Originally posted by PunkRock
The poll's already up... and i'm not posting the next contest just yet, sorry...

yeah, thas what I meant, the next contest... well... damn, then I hope I can get some time to work on it...

Cano

Latest Posts

Back