PSC: Weekly PSC: Week 25!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 201 comments
Heres my almost done sorry a$$ attempt of trying to Cel-shade the car... Can anyone plz tell me how to start coloring the car?

546unfinished.jpg

is it just me or did 2ez's entry not come up? and btw under18...thats a nice entry man...like the use of te pagani skirt and lip....but the middle of the lip looks a bit bent:odd:

Xenon, that thing HAS to stay in white. so far you've got my vote. yer car looks clean!!! very cool dude. as for mine, well, here it is. I think it came out pretty good... I sectioned the car (tell me wich part is missing), turned it to two door and chopped the top a little, and played some with the front fascia... also modified stock wheels so they would be solid... but that's all... and I think it came pout looking sportier... like Subaru's answer to the silvya @.@

Cano

I also liked that I didnt use any other picture making this chop. I just modified what was the original car. tell me watcha think!!!

Attachments

• imprezza.jpg
    imprezza.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 211
Pretty cool. Those wheels look like the ones on my CRX, which are from an Acura Integra... đź‘Ť

i give up, this is frustrating, lol. wish i had better ideas.

i might do changes later.:banghead:

ah well, maybe next week.

edit: so donbennie whats goin with the chop? are we gonna battle or not?

Attachments

• scoobywag.jpg
    scoobywag.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 225
Originally posted by PunkRock
Pretty cool. Those wheels look like the ones on my CRX, which are from an Acura Integra... đź‘Ť

thank you man. I had envisioned those wheels solid long ago, but I hadnt tried it. they look really good... and they dont look all that fake. I liked them.

Ca
no

EDIT: hey, that wag looks pretty sharp!! I like it... maybe some other wheels (no chrome) and too much carbon fiber, but the concept is well executed. a twoo door wag!!! cool.

Originally posted by 360rider
yo cano u took a whole chunk out of the middle of your bumper didnt you:P looking good man... so is yours .star. like the carbon fiber

nooooo... I SECTIONED the car. look closely and compare to the original pic. see whats missing FROM THE BODY. I kissed goodbay the part of the body that is highlited. chek it out. the grille even has the stock height. everything else has the stock proportions (except the top). the sectioning make it looks lower and sportier, as it looses the part of the body over the protruding fenders. beh, you wont understand me if I explain it with my english. just go and compare the body to the original and youll see whats missing.

Cano

hahaha, it was fun trying to explain what did I do and saying NOTHING :odd:

I hope this isnt sarcasm... read the post below and compare the original image to my car... look at your doors.

Cano

it will be interesting to see which car wins the race, so to speak. Each one appears to have raised the bar for chopping in one area or another, very soon everyone will hit the cieling and level out with each other.

Yes. I just decided to have a look-through and centrally-locate all the entries for two reasons: 1. so people can see all the entries back-to-back. 2. so it will take PR less time to post the poll at midnight...

Originally posted by Jpec07
Yes. I just decided to have a look-through and centrally-locate all the entries for two reasons: 1. so people can see all the entries back-to-back. 2. so it will take PR less time to post the poll at midnight...

đź‘Ť I like that idea, but you're not necessary "obliged" to do it every week. :)

Wow, 16 entries this week!

Latest Posts

Back