PSC: Weekly PSC Week 26!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 153 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Half a year already, and it seems we started last week... :) Incredible we get that amount of participation every week, hopefully we can go another 26 weeks, and more!

So, here's the answer to yesterday's riddle. American sports car, with a french name, and engineered by a russian?

B56210770.jpg

Why, it's the Corvette! (a Corvette is a French war boat used during WWI and WWII, FYI)

I chose the Commemorative edition of the car, because we're celebrating, too. :D

One entry per user, only submit your final entry

Hope you guys have fun! I'm going balls out on that one!

Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
just one question...... why a rear picture?

Why not? I thought it would be more challenging with a rear end pic.

I lost interest and i know i won't continue any further, so here's my lazy ass attempt. I'll sort something better for next week to make up ;)

Week26final.jpg

lookin good punk rock, maybe if you changed those lights so it wouldn be AS evident that they are off a nsx... but it oooks good. cool color too, and the enlarged air intake on the side looks really fine.

Cano

I dont know what to do with this one. Ill find inspiration... or so I hope. mmhh... turbine car maybe??? haha, Dunno. but it would be fun!! lezzee what I can whip up...

Originally posted by Cano
lookin good punk rock, maybe if you changed those lights so it wouldn be AS evident that they are off a nsx...

The point was to make it evident they're off an NSX... Like i said, it's not even close to being done yet, maybe thing'll change...

Punk Rock
crap now I need new rims.. nice job looks good 👍

WhiteCharisma
nice, I like those exhaust 👍

mmhh... I think I know what Im gonna do with this thing. it will be a LOT of work, but I think I can pull it off if I can find the parts, that is.

Cano

and, sorry punk rock.. I still like the way they are blended :D

everything is screwed up right now but ive got a week to fix all that.

heres the beginning of what should be my C5R, or at least i hope :odd:

Attachments

• vette copy.jpg
    vette copy.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 358
the little touches count too!
vette z06.jpg

mods:

1. lowered
2. spoiler
3. exhaust
4. 'CALLAWAY' embossed into the back