PSC: Weekly PSC Week 26!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 153 comments
Hmm, it didn't want to attach my file earlier, so let's try again. Here's my piss poor attempt...

B56210929.jpg

I don't think anyone will surpass Cano's chop, though. I think it's the best one in all of GTP's "repertoire", actually.

ah, that looks pretty good, punk rock. an action chop always is atractive. I like the flames, they look very real!!! one thing that doesnt check is that the wheels seem to be turning too fast for the movement the car apparents, but I think it looks really cool man. and how about a yellow reflect in the place the flames iluminate?
EDIT: and last, some comment from my dad, who liked it very much, he says that the car is too bright and the background too opaque, so you may want to check that out... the car really pops, but kinda too much.
and, believe me, you saying that about my chop means a lot. and I mean it... a LOT. yer one of the best choppers in here, that has been proved again and again and again. the first time I got into this yer chops were much inspiration ( i surfed the archive :P) and I actually learned many things from you... thank you, dude.

Cano

white carisma, other thing that I dont like on yer chop is that your tires are too thin. they look like marker lines. if you had left them at their normal size and slapt the wheel in, I think it would look better. maybe a little thinner, but not that far!! that thing wouldnt roll!!!

Alright, I got it working. Anyway, what do you think? I'm particulary proud of the tires and wheels (Taken off of a Hispano Suiza).

Attachments

• psc26.jpg
    psc26.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 329
Looking very good so far, guys!

I'm a little behind on the hall of fame, but I'll update it right after this one's over... I promise!

Responding to Cano:
I will try, I can't guarantee 5-star work, tho... (maybe not even 4-star...)

EDIT: hey cano, u mind if I copy you a little? (not the same car, but the flipflop)

Cano,

i would like to point out somethings.
1. ur wing is way too big. if its that big it shoud be on a space ship or something huge that one is WAY TO BIG!!!!
2. wtf is up with the space between the passenger side window.
3 ur eights are messed up. take more time cutting them out
4 it would of been better if u had the same backround because i know that u fuged it up putting that lemans bentley into the vette.
5 there are parts where u went over on the paint which means that u didnt do (ALOT OF TIME) into this car.
6 ur ligths are really ugly. they are. if more time was put into it then u would of really made a beatiful car.
7 ok ur two vents (the orignal one) and the (other one) are really messed up. u tried to make the orignal vent black and made the outlines over the paint that made it look as tho it was done with the lasso tool. the other one is obvisouly pasted in there and did not cut it out right. orignal bits from the car u cut out from are still there.
8 u did not cut ur mirrors out right. it looks like shiet. if more effort was put into it it would be nice.

That is it.

The only thing that i can say nice about ur car is ur rims.
thats it.

P_baller

Here is a illustration to bettter show the things that are wrong

car+12.jpg

Originally posted by p_baller
Cano,

1. ur wing is way too big. if its that big it shoud be on a space ship or something huge that one is WAY TO BIG!!!!
4 it would of been better if u had the same backround because i know that u fuged it up putting that lemans bentley into the vette.
5 there are parts where u went over on the paint which means that u didnt do (ALOT OF TIME) into this car.
6 ur ligths are really ugly. they are. if more time was put into it then u would of really made a beatiful car.
7 ok ur two vents (the orignal one) and the (other one) are really messed up. u tried to make the orignal vent black and made the outlines over the paint that made it look as tho it was done with the lasso tool. the other one is obvisouly pasted in there and did not cut it out right. orignal bits from the car u cut out from are still there.
8 u did not cut ur mirrors out right. it looks like shiet. if more effort was put into it it would be nice.

That is it.

thats it.

P_baller

car+12.jpg

Umm, I'd like to see YOU do that to that car in under 3 hours. The whole point of the chop is that it's backward. Expand your mind, and stop criticising Cano so harshly only because you couldn't do it. I'd like to see you pull of a chop that's even HALF as nice as that. so stop criticising him, he worked hard, and yif you can't see that, then you don't deserve to own Photoshop (psp, or any 3D editer). If you can't appreciate that chop, you should only be using MS Paint.

(P.S. I can't do that good, I know I can't. Don't even use that against me because you couldn't do it either)

I'll take you, and i'll let you choose the pic.

Now let's keep things on track with the original subject, please?

Heres my quick(one hour) chop. I cleaned it up... I'm still unsure about the colour however.

Attachments

• b56210770 copy.jpg
    b56210770 copy.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 303
p_baller, how would you like it if someone completly stupid came in and trash-talked your own chop that you worked very hard on?
You are a new member, and you should NOT come in like this and just trash-talk until you have something to prove to the world that you are not a crappy chopper that just comes in a b!tches at other people's chops just because you can't do them

PS: I can't do good chops, so what?Don't use that against me

edit: We are just chopping for fun, and not trying to win every single PSJ competition there is.

Originally posted by p_baller
Cano,

That is it.

thats it.

P_baller

car+12.jpg

OK.
lez go trough yer steps.
1 - my wing is too big. YEAH!! its a RACE CAR. not a ricer. big wings dont belong in streeters, but in racers, because they need it. this is a racer. next.
2 - er... WHAT SPACE??? explain yourself.
3 - the 8s are smudgy. yes, I know. I liked them that way. the black mid-outline makes them POP.
4 - background... obviously, you NEVER had cut a car this massively. if you ever did, you'd know it would be impossible and... fairly uselesss to put it on a background. besides, I wanted to emphasize the design of the car. and, well.. why the heck not? im lazzy with backgrounds. you can ask. still, I think that it does not take credit away not having put a damned b/g on the damned chop.
5 - I dont understand a thing. explain yerself!!!
6 - I didnt designed the lights, I took 'em off another car. it was difficult to graft them over to the front.
7 - the vents... oh, well. I never intended them to be blacker. they are the orignal color the vette pic came with. and, as for the other scop, well... go out and see the lemans winning bentley, or even the r390 GT1. now you tell me. besides... how do you know??? you cant tell, because it is MY ORIGINAL DESIGN. just because of that I should have ignored yur post... but, nah.
8 - oh, yeah. well, in the mirrors I agree. is the one part of the chop I really disliked. guess what?? they are mounted THAT way in the lemans winning bentley. and in many others LM GT cars. so, yeah, I dont like that feature neither. but its there. any other question?

Cano

er... and... DDDDUUUUUUUUHHHH!!!! :rolleyes: the damned whole idea of the chop was PRECISELY to make a front out of the rear of a car. just because of THAT I should have ignored your post. but, again... nah. (:

EDIT: oooooh!!! of course I will take yer chalkenge. even so, Ill take it with that hispano suiza pic. I will do something weird to it of course. I am discarding ideas rite now, and there are two winners, but parts are proving to be hard to find. I hope I can do it, tough :)

and thanks everyone. it feels sooo good to be apreciated :D

i said in the post that it was a nice design. but, u did not take ur time. yes i would like u to be in the challenge and so is

p_baller
jspec7
super supra
cano
anyone else
ill post a new thread

damnit the first time I do a good enough chop that I can actually offer some competition cano shows up and does something absolutly incredible. Cano you bastard ;) (just kidding man) In all seriousness I think we should vote for second place when the poll gets posted. anywho heres my chop. yes I changed it to right-hand drive totally on purpose :dopey:

Attachments

• corvetteedit.jpg
    corvetteedit.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 229
Back