PSC: Weekly PSC Week 26!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 153 comments
Originally posted by .star.
everything is screwed up right now but ive got a week to fix all that.

heres the beginning of what should be my C5R, or at least i hope :odd:

Hey! You stole my idea! :irked:

well, after a LOT of work (and I mean it... A LOT), this thing is finally done. it was difficult to make it all fit, actually I almost had to build the car from scratch, but here it is.. a sorta le mans race car front view out of the rear of a corvette!!! mwahaha, yeah, its weird, but I think it came out pretty good. whaddayathink??

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 932
well, thanks man. As I said, inspiration came from the LeMans winning Bentley. I even used its number 8 as a homage to the car that won.

Cano

Dang, way to go and kick everyone's ass. 👍 Now i'll have to up the ante. :D

Originally posted by PunkRock
Dang, way to go and kick everyone's ass. 👍 Now i'll have to up the ante. :D

hhaha, sorry, but I had to do it :P
anyway, I cant wait to see yours punk rock... it looked interesting, given the fact that it was still in heavy works.

Cano

I just noticed something on your chop, Cano. You should relocate the door handles, so they look like they open normally. Of course, if you were going for suicide doors, forget everything i said. :P

Hey, epic, if you want to use the wheels i had on my chop, feel free to do so, i've found something else. ;)

very creative cano.. 👍

nahhhh I don't think I'm going to enter this one yet, but if I do I'll steal those wheels :D

Originally posted by PunkRock
I just noticed something on your chop, Cano. You should relocate the door handles, so they look like they open normally. Of course, if you were going for suicide doors, forget everything i said. :P

yeah, I let them there on purpose, but actually, its a good detail you point it out... made me realize that it looks... err... well. false, hahaha. I will make them open like a gullwing (meaning Ill only render a shutline in the roof and voilá...) thanks man.

Cano

White charisma: the exhaust is good, but I never liked those lightning concept wheels.. its well done, but, OMG!!! the wheellsssss >.<

:P

yeah, it looks hardcore!!! racy.

Cano

thanks everyone. and you GO and finish the chop, jpec...

Back