PSC: Weekly PSC Week 29!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 253 comments
:) obviously

oh and for whoever is posting the poll can u type below mine if there is a red x right click and show picture

not sure why but it only works if this is done!

an anonymizer is a site that makes it so that the hostpage doesn't know you're remotely linking the pic from their site...

Also, Here's an update to my chop...

attachment.php

I think I'll just hyperlink this picture so that all the lazy people who don't want to click a link can see my chop...

that is cool supersupra. and, 360, yours still looks WAY ricey!! haha sorry >-<

Cano

finishing mine. will post it tonite, since tomorrow I'll be in pearl jams concert and wont be able to even come here :) at least not before the poll

well, here is mine. had to do something weird to compete with keitshi, since he was the ponly one to REALLY change the configuration of the car... so, here it is, Honda's response to the Mr2!!

it was entretaining to do, and well, following Donbennis example, I used hot rod wheels in it. damn I love torq-thrusts

I just turned to mid engine config, that is all. nothign hand made, nothing from any other car, except the wheels. just played with the body enough to get it in this configuration, hope ya all like it!

Cano

Attachments

• s2000.jpg
    s2000.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 212
Back