PSC: Weekly PSC Week 29!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 253 comments

Originally posted by FireEmblem62
hope this works

That's a bit small, don't you think?

Try going to "save for web" and then adjust the quality until it's under the 100k file limit and clear enough so that we can see detail. It shows the file size on the bottom left corner.

file > save as > choos jpg

if not, hit ctrl+alt+s at the same time to do it.

edit: guess i posted late, and thanx

Well the chops not bad, but there's one or two minor features that point out a novice. And i was just interested how you've exported the pics before if not by jpeg, so this must be first time post

Originally posted by donbenni
Well the chops not bad, but there's one or two minor features that point out a novice. And i was just interested how you've exported the pics before if not by jpeg, so this must be first time post

I Think he saved it as a .gif ? Possibly.

Originally posted by Super-Supra
That is 360rider's front bumper. Isn't it?

Anyways. I'm fixing up my chop.:) I hope you guys will really like it.:)
accually, i got it on www.photoshopjunkie.com it was in the tutorial on adding bumbers from different cars onto your car
this is the pic:

Attachments

• body_bmw.jpg
    body_bmw.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 91
That's not what he's saying. He's saying that another member competing in this week's comp used the exact same bumper. That user is named 360rider...

Originally posted by Jpec07
That's not what he's saying. He's saying that another member competing in this week's comp used the exact same bumper. That user is named 360rider...

Couldn't have said it better myself.;)

lol yeah. i had that bumper before. i got it from psj too. but i was advised by SS that it didnt look good. so i ended up settling for a lexus is 300 front end. anyways, FE, you should have used the erasre tool to take off the black outline on th ebumper and then the blur tool to blend it in with the rest of the car. (make sure the bumper layer and the car layer are combined for the blur)

FE you're trying to do too much to each car, and it's turning out looking really messed up. It might help to stick to adding a few things rather than full conversions

Back