• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 95 comments
My entry for now.

*EDIT* Spoilers gone again.

Attachments

• b56711787fkat copy.jpg
    b56711787fkat copy.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 297
:eek: wow stevie thats great i love it and i dont think ill enter this week but i will chop the car another time its just that ive got work all thos week so ill probably not get any tme to myself
oh and definately take the spoiler off steviemo itll look alot better without it

who says everyone can't do a truck?

Update on my chop; I'm having to resort to breaking one of my own rules to chop this car. I'm doing a full conversion, simple as that. Blending the parts from Car A to Car B turned out to be too hard...

Originally posted by Cano
hey hey, whoa!! wait everybody!!! for once you are all making some cool interesting stuff with the car instead of just ricing it out, and I dont even know what to do with it!!! both chops look good, but Id like them better if they werent as abvious. I mean, change something from both donor car's front ends. design, dont just copy and paste and call it a day. I know both of you can do better, and add some creativity. hop up those front ends!!!

Cano

nice ones

I made a cf hood, but I couldnt really be bothered to do much more.

made another edition, but there's still alot I have to do to it I'm not going to stop until there's nothing left to do to it...

After seeing Spunky's great airbrush work I decided to give it a shot.. It is extremely time-consumeing and difficult but lot of fun. And with practise it will probably get a lot better. My biggest handicap is that I have no clue how to make the lights and shades work together to make more advanced stuff.

The parts I airbrushed on this one is the changed roof-line, the front spoiler, side skirt and a lot of other small things.

Comments?

/D

gawd. now that EVERYONE is doing decent stuff in the car, I think I will ABSOLUTELY rice it out. that, and, well, the fact that the car is completely and uncomprehensively ugly, and the fact that there is some bet with certain member of GTP :P so, xpect some ricey thing, AND xpect some conceptual sports car over the damned golf, or something weird. I dont know.

Cano

I would like to see your version of riced out, cano, so go ahead. What I mean is that from what I've seen from you so far rice only is not an option and I'm curious what the twist will be..

/D

Jpec, what is the fuse monkey man:confused:

kosmik, I´m a fan of themes, I like your idea. Mabye I'll smear mine full with bananas...

/D

Jpec, oh I see. All I have on my tv is Mtv and VH1..

Nate, yeah I think the driver prefer yellow before the green paint..

/D

Hey people, i'm back (not that anyone really cares), but i've been on holiday for a week, so i've missed out on a shed load of *****ing about random stuff :D Oh well, just thought i'd alert the group to my presence... oh and well done .star. for week 29 win... it was so darn close with PR there too and the hooded car (can't remember who did it (?)) . I'm skipping this week cos i ain't got the time to practice on it :(

yet another update of my chop on page 2. tried blending the paint in more with the top. Now I am learning (very slowly) how to airbrush...

Back