attachment.php

Wow it's been tough this week :rolleyes:

Pretty sure to win though, two stripes + the wheels are another color ! :cool:

Attachments

• b56711787_004.jpg
    b56711787_004.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 245
Originally posted by GTJugend
I would like to see your version of riced out, cano, so go ahead. What I mean is that from what I've seen from you so far rice only is not an option and I'm curious what the twist will be..

/D

It will be scary. hahaha, well, if I have the time to do it. im REALLY gona rice the thing out. horrible, you know... the kind of things that makes you want to puke on the car and on the owner. lexani wheels, purple flip flop paint, two wings. something like that.

Cano

Bleh. It's pretty lame, but i'm tired of working on it...

Attachments

• golf.jpg
    golf.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 231
hey punk rock, that is actually REALLY cool. I love it!!! you have my vote. cool front, alternative stuff!!! reminds me of the polo.
well, here is mine. As I promised, I riced it as bad as I could. it sans neons because I am lazy, but I wanted to put on some green neons on it. haha, I think I produced the ugliest thing on earth.

Attachments

• ****.jpg
    ****.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 461
What a disgrace to the VTEC system... :lol: It'd be even cooler if the rims weren't so flat.

hahaha yeah, I know, but it was surprisingly hard to find lexani pics. that and, wel... it was a 1 hour chop. aah, it was fun. like turn it into the ugliest thing you can imagine....

Cano

and the sticker page that donbenni posted in the S2000 psc was very handfulll. thanks man!! :P

i dont know how to get any ricier than that... look at the spoilers on that thing... i think im going to do it cano's old way.. no rice.. well maybe a little

Originally posted by Super-Supra
Edited version

attachment.php

I noticed your wheels always look very blurred/pixelated. To prevent this, on Google image search, go to Advanced search and on size choose large to wallpaper-sized to get the best results. You had a good idea this week but those wheels make it look horrible. No offense, its the truth, though.

That is very tacky, Cano. Explain one thing for me though, You made some complaints about that it's too much rice and cf hoods and so on. Now when it not is that way you go and rice your chop (with some humor but still).. My point is that it's not that you have a problem with rice, it seems as your worst fear is beeing normal or like most of the people.. I mean if 75 percent would like green apples better then red you would absolutely like red ones. no matter what they taste like.

This analysis is free of charge and if you want more I can give you my home-number and it will cost you 1.99$/min:P :lol:

David

Kosmik, my opinion is that your ad-theme is very good, though the car has a few weaknesses. Roof spoiler is good, just needs some light and shadowing. The hood scoop is ok but not on that car. otherwise I get a scattered feeling of the car, the vent at the back-arch is too small and the gts (from a porsche or?) doesn't fit the cars style. overall i think the mods doesn't fit very well with the cars style if u know what I mean, e.g. hood scoop is very square and the car is not..

But hey getting the parts work together as a whole in design is very hard at least I think so dont take this so hard right;)

David

Originally posted by Cano
hey punk rock, that is actually REALLY cool. I love it!!! you have my vote. cool front, alternative stuff!!! reminds me of the polo.
well, here is mine. As I promised, I riced it as bad as I could. it sans neons because I am lazy, but I wanted to put on some green neons on it. haha, I think I produced the ugliest thing on earth.

Cano, I only see a floating segment of a wing? maybe it's just my imagination, but there's only a very small portion of that wing in that picture and it's floating in midair...

If you fix that rear wheel, Jpec, i think that contest's yours... :lol:

hey, dont any of you take that thing too serious!! yeah Jpec, its a floating wing. and to the thing on that I just wanna be different, well, no, I'd ABSOLUTELY love if not a single person here riced their cars. Id be just like everybody else and would be very happy widdit!!! :D

Cano

and, I still see Jpecs rough thing. damn. Ill have to wait till poll to see it man??

Originally posted by PunkRock
If you fix that rear wheel, Jpec, i think that contest's yours... :lol:

what's wrong with it?

Originally posted by Cano
and, I still see Jpecs rough thing. damn. Ill have to wait till poll to see it man??

If it's a red Holden SSX Sport Wagon, it's closer to done than it is rough (I get that problem sometimes also, try refreshing the page...)

ok. Now I see it. Also this is my first chop that I haven't saved all my editions as JPGs. They're all 6mb PSDs; the largest having 60+ layers. I never knew I used so much...

Doesn't it get confusing working with all those layers? You could try merging (Ctrl + E under layers window after linking the wanted layers) some of the same type together especially the lines (i hate the whole line/newlayer thing).

Back