PSC: Weekly PSC Week 34

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 117 comments
I've decided not to do the extension... Can someone post a fairly large resolution of a caravan where I can see the sliding doors with detail? I can't seem to find any one the net..

which looks better...this or my last one (page 3) if you dont mind giving an opinion:lol:

Attachments

• vitz3.jpg
    vitz3.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 245
360, IMO the chop without all the scoops and wings look best. I like it clean. This is a freakin' Yaris right:lol: ... How bout that battle?

Bleck... My chop isn't the best right now... I got the sliding door idea working.. looks decent too.. well IMO at least...

Havn't done anything else to it cept for the CF hood and the lights... and a front lip... going to do more after I come back from basketball tonight with my friends~

Attachments

• toyota vitz week 34edit.jpg
    toyota vitz week 34edit.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 109
sure gtjugend...lets battle...and halfrace, u forgot the runners that the sliding door runs on. and the top of the door is cut off.

Nice work everyone! Mine's coming along pretty well, i'll probably post it later tonight, or tomorrow.

Glacius, could you un-attach the 2 previous versions of your chop, leaving only the final one? It'll be easier when the poll comes up.

As far as i'm concerned, i stand no chance this week, but it was fun to make. Heck, i'd want to drive it!

Attachments

• vitz-2.jpg
    vitz-2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 352
Now i think its nothing more i can do.

My modds are :

I changed the lihts
Imade 2 pictures on the painting of the car :
I changed the tires:
and made a lightning effect on the windows instead of tinting
them:
ANd a logo in the top of the window: